Smokes Admin Promotion Application

Smoke

Should Smoke Get Admin?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Smoke get Admin

• Yes, Smoke should not get Admin! (please give reason below)
    • No, Smoke should not get Admin. (please give reason below)

What is your in-game name?: Smoke

What is your steam name?: [GL] Smoke 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:243317023

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Other than my current experience on Gaminglight, no.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Octoberish of 2018

What date did you make your forums account? Mid November on 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 12 (2 SCP-RP) https://gyazo.com/a8322b683982e0dc2e384eb3f606059b

Have you donated? Yes 170$+

What rank are you applying for? Administrator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone:  EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Felix, Will, Rhenic, Myan, and Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) When I first joined Gaminglight I had no intention to RP at all, but as I played it more and more I relized how great of a community this was, I decided to take a big step in early January and apply for staff, I was accepted and I was so happy. I was determined to climb the ranks in staff and help the community as much as possible. I believe I should be promoted to Administrator because of my Activity,Friendliness, helpfulness, and overall maturity and sit handling capabilities when on staff. My activity. As a Forum Diplomat I am required to be active on the forums, I am on the forums everyday responding to reports and other posts that need my response, as a Support member and normal Staff member I am required to be active in Teamspeak at all times, I am in Teamspeak everyday answering questions and talking to people. Friendliness and helpfulness is a big part of being a Administrator. As a Administrator you play a big role in helping other staff on how to deal with situations they are not familiar with, I always am open to helping lower staff members in any way possible, I remember being a T-Mod and being nervous to ask questions so I try to make sure they  dont hesitate to ask for help, as a Support member I am needed to be friendly and helpful because on a day to day basis I helping people in Teamspeak resolve issues with their game or simply giving them Teamspeak tags. I always try my best to be as mature as possible, when handling sits, or talking with players in Teamspeak. As a staff member on Gaminglight you represent the Gaminglight staff team, so as a Administrator or as a staff member in general you would need to be as mature as possible to set a good example for the Staff Team. My experience handling sits. As a Senior Moderator I have endured almost every possbile situation while on staff, and I feel I have handled sits to the best of my abilities, letting no biasedness get in the way of issueing punishments. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? (assuming I watched them MassRDM) I would JailTP them to a roof and explain what they did was against the rules, then I would ask if they were aware they broke a rule and if so why? If they would just curse at me and talk over me I would gag them, ask them the question again and inform them that this is their last chance, if they continued to curse at me repeatedly I would gag them, warn them for Mass RDM | Mass Staff Diss and then (assuming im a Administrator because thats the rank im apply for) then I would minge them for 10,000 seconds and bring them to the minge room

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

Edited by Smoke

5 hours ago, HelloItsBilly said:

+Support 

-Active on staff and on ts

-Been senior Mod for a while

-Knows the rules really well

Best of Luck!!!

-Bryce

& also, 3 of your warns are SCPRP, not 2

Edited by BrycE ?

• Manager
12 hours ago, HelloItsBilly said:

+Support 

-Active on staff and on ts

-Been senior Mod for a while

-Knows the rules really well

Best of Luck!!!

-Billy

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- Support

-Active

-Mature

-Goes on other servers and minges (I speak on behalf of SCP)

-Has a stood up attitude sometimes

-Rushes a lot of his sits and sometimes doesn't even get both sides

-No managers permission

No offense Smoke but I personally don't think you are ready for admin. This is a BIG position that holds a lot of responsibility and you going on other servers (SCPRP) and not following their rules shows a lot about you. From when I had a sit with you, you only got my side and warned the person. I also said I didn't feel like a warn would be necessary due to his playtime. But insteading of talking to him because of his playtime you warned him anyway. (The guy in question had 8 hours on the server at the time).

-Jet

Edited by Jet TZ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jet TZ said:

+/- Support

-Active

-Mature

No offense Smoke but I personally don't think you are ready for admin. This is a BIG position that holds a lot of responsibility and you going on other servers (SCPRP) and not following their rules shows a lot about you. From when I had a sit with you, you only got my side and warned the person. I also said I didn't feel like a warn would be necessary but for you to talk to him but you did it anyway.

-Jet

I can agree with the SCP part I’m with Jet

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

+Support/- Support

Being entirely honest when you first joined the staff team you weren’t the best member we could hope for and you did have some issues but in the time you’ve been with the team I have seen you actively better yourself and improve in the places you were lacking.

However there have been points and moments that you have acted a bit mingey when not role playing on ems particularly

This said I don’t really swing either way but if you believe you can handle admin You might possibly deserve a chance to prove yourself on the job so good luck smoke also great app

• Like 1

Kenneth Kings

9 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

+/- Support

-Active

-Mature

-No managers permission

No offense Smoke but I personally don't think you are ready for admin. This is a BIG position that holds a lot of responsibility and you going on other servers (SCPRP) and not following their rules shows a lot about you. From when I had a sit with you, you only got my side and warned the person. I also said I didn't feel like a warn would be necessary due to his playtime. But insteading of talking to him because of his playtime you warned him anyway. (The guy in question had 8 hours on the server at the time).

-Jet

I'd have to agree w/ Jet. Sorry man.

• Like 1

-Support

Sorry but you don't appear ready to handle the rank of Admin and based off of previous feedback as well as my own interactions with you, I think other people deserve the rank more so than you.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 3/13/2019 at 12:13 PM, Jet TZ said:

+/- Support

-Active

-Mature

-No managers permission

-Jet

Also from the CWRP Team

(Once or Twice)

at Least when I was staff

Edited by China
Correcting

• Fame locked this topic