Dr Fritz's Research App

Inconceivable!

Hm. good job corner, that was pretty good, I'll go for HCZ ASSISTANT manager instead. Anyways.

WARNING! ACCESS LEVEL MUST BE MET. ANY UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WILL BE TERMINATED.

Name: Senior Researcher Fritz

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): About 3 months? 2 and a half?

Position being applied for: HCZ Assistant research manager OR HCZ Research manager OR HCZ RESEARCH SUPERVISOR

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100 word minimum); Hm, I could bring forward some new research focused "events", aka ones that actually involve researchers, such as big tests that the entire department could help with! I can host little competitions, and guide any new personnel around the facility. I mean, research is a truckload of fun when it's organized. However, it's been on a decline for the last few weeks. I feel like I can try and fix this to prevent so many of these higher-ups leaving. In other news, I think that I could make it better by helping others climb the ranks faster, and maybe even become high-command one day. Most researchers leave pretty soon because it gets boring after a while. Community input that I could organize could make this much better. I hope I could make research grow, and help others have fun.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; I've trained quite a few people. I was given the title of trainer about a month ago by Quacky (RIP). I think I could run the research quite well, I think I have quite a lot of experience under my belt! I mean, it's always fun to do a little test and terrorize some D-class often, and giving NTF and MTF something to do. Also, I'm beginning to see that a lot more new people are on the server than older ones. Again, this is probably because of the decline of entertainment after a while. Hopefully I could fix this. In other news, I could host little meetings here and there and maybe hand out promotions more often. I've seen junior researchers give up too much. Little do they know, research is fun (Of course, when it's organized), which is EXACTLY what I'm striving to do.

Thank you, and goodbye.

Note: sorry for my recent inactivity over the about last week. I'm transitioning computers and my old hard drive is busted. Thanks for understanding.

Wow! Thanks for all the support.

Edited by Inconceivable!
K GOD here ye go

2 hours ago, Minecraft Jon Wig said:

+support fritz is a good person and is very active besides his hard drive incident but He is good enough for what he wants. Hope you get it Fritz

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

• Manager
12 hours ago, Minecraft Jon Wig said:

+support fritz is a good person and is very active besides his hard drive incident but He is good enough for what he wants. Hope you get it Fritz

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗