Remove Guns from D class (Or at least the AK47) - Accepted

Matricies

What you want to see? - Remove guns from D class or at least remove assault weaponry

Why should we add it? - I don't know why D class got guns back 2 weeks after we removed them for this issue but now its even worse. The new damage buff to guns is helping with the melee D class issue but it also buffed the D class who run around with pistols/AK47s. This results in security/MTF/NTF being decimated by groups of d class with assault weaponry. We really should take the AK47 and the pistol away but if this seems like too much, then at least remove assault rifles from D class.

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP friendly to Foundation personnel (Makes no sense why they have AK47s in D block. We already make it so customs can't spawn in D block with weapons)

Who is it mainly for? - Foundation/D class who don't want to be in lockdown all the time.

Links to any content - None. Simple removal of a weapon or 2 off crafting/class.

• Manager
3 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

I don’t see why it’s possible for d class to have them that they craft in d block

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- Support

+ Prisoners of a highly secretive/secure organization under watchful eye of guards would never get away with this in an real world scenario (RP)

+ The best they would be able to realistically craft is something like a bad pipe gun from fallout made from spare parts (if they're lucky)

+ Improve immersion through a more realistic prison style system for D class "death row" personnel

- Security heavily puppy guard the only way out of D block, without any way to take up serious resistance GENSEC will just massacre them

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!