Remove the windows in the prison towers - Denied

Cashtag

Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What change should be made?

• Add a catwalk.
    • Remove the windows.
    • Leave it as it is.

What do you want to see? - The windows in the towers at the prison removed.

Why should we add it? - It allows people to AWP from this position. And it's not OP since the person in the tower can be countered by a different AWPer. You don't have to use an AWP, you can also shoot your rifle out. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Adds use for the towers other than a lookout which can only relay information.

Who is it mainly for? - Mainly DOC but also criminal since they have to watch out for possible snipers. 

Links to any content - N/A

Rules can also be made to make this less OP. For example, you have to be SGT+ or LT+ in DOC to be allowed to use an AWP and that only 1 person is allowed to be doing this at a time. Further, it can be restricted by setting it to a minimum amount of prisoners/players/online guards.

spacer.png

Don't know why this picture is so low quality. I play at 1080p and still, it's such bad quality.

Edited by Cashtag

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

+/-Support

I think the bulletproof glass in the guard towers are a great addition.  The glass allows you to have a complete view of the front gate and only enterance.  You can sit up there and know where all the enemies are while being protected from bullets.  However, I feel that if they added a catwalk to go outside on, it would be even better.  DOC can stand on it when they need to shoot but they can also stay inside the glass and be protected.

Edited by PXRPs

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

4 minutes ago, PXRPs said:

+/-Support

I think the bulletproof glass in the guard towers are a great addition.  The glass allows you to have a complete view of the front gate and only enterance.  You can sit up there and know where all the enemies are while being protected from bullets.  However, I feel that if they added a catwalk to go outside on, it would be even better.  DOC can stand on it when they need to shoot but they can also stay inside the glass and be protected.

This is actually a great idea adding a catwalk to go outside. Didn't even think about that. I'll change the poll

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

On 3/12/2019 at 6:00 PM, -Nicky- said:

+Support for both

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/12/2019 at 1:44 PM, PXRPs said:

+/-Support

On 3/12/2019 at 1:44 PM, PXRPs said:

+/-Support

Yes, definitely add a catwalk.  It would be more realistic as well, as actual prisons have catwalks between towers for guards to use.

On 3/15/2019 at 6:43 PM, Smoke said:

-Support

Only in rare occasions can lower DOC use awps. I think the bullet proof glass is intended to be there so you can view the DOC without having the chance of being awped.

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017