MTF General Weapon Change - Denied

Delta Sniper

What you want to see? - MTF NU7 primary weapon change and pay grade change.

Why should we add it? - The main NU7 operator has the WORST weapon I have personally played with. The current weapon does around 8 damage per shot and takes a full mag to kill an unarmored D class. We should add this to make combat more fair a D class with a Pistol should in no way be able to annihilate an NU7 squad. The pay grade should also be upped to at least 100. 60$ is no where near enough to support weapon purchasing and or in fact any purchasing. 

What are the advantages of having this? -  NU7 Units would be fair and stronger and could actually be the well armed task force they are designed to be. Also allowing more money to be made for NU7 makes them able to actually purchase supplies.

Who is it mainly for? -  MTF

Links to any content -  N/A

+Support

MTF units are supposed to be the most well equipped/well prepared units that the Foundation saves until they need the big guns called in (hence why in games like SCP: CB you only see NTF once a massive containment breach has begun) It is lore friendly for MTF classes to receive these buffs

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!