SCP-194 Test 3/12/2019

Dcethe

Lore Name: Jeff

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: 2 Class-D Personnel 1 Security SO and Myself.

Level D personnel involved: Ant Hunter - The Social Class-D - and Class D 3124 - a Well-Known Mute -

SCP: SCP-194

Hypothesis: Instances of SCP-194 are comfortable around those who display introvert behavior -anti-social behavior - so what if we exposed 2 subjects, 1 Social and 1 anti-social in an extremely tight environment. I believe that SCP-194 will do nothing to the Mute, however i believe he will Show some type of aggressive behavior to the talkative one.

Observation: I had both Class-D's seperated, i wanted to see how SCP-194 acted to the Social Class-D first so i had put Ant Hunter in there. As soon as the Doors were closed SCP-194 showed Extreme Aggression against the Class-D as soon as he began to talk and killed him immediately and for awhile kept hitting his corpse.

After waiting for a few minutes for SCP-194 to calm down, i decided it was time to bring the Mute Class-D inside his chamber. When i opened the Door the Class D walked inside and had no problems with the SCP. We continue observations but nothing was happening besides silence.

So I decided it was time to end the test, however as soon as i opened his door and asked the Class-D to step out SCP-194 attacked the Mute Class-D and tried to Breach. I called it in and thankfully Local NTF were close by had the situation under control.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):

20190310123209_1.thumb.jpg.20dfb53beda77de32ae896e16f0ac26c.jpg

Errors and/or safety hazards:  The SCP had breached due to the lack of guards. Next time there is a test there needs to be at the minimum 2 Guards to handle this SCP.

Conclusion: My hypothesis was correct, SCP shows no aggressive behaviors with those who have anti-social tendencies.

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.