Admin suggestion - Accepted

MockingBird

What you want to see? -  seniormod can ban steamid

Why should we add it? - we can already ban players on the server but we can't ban people who leave the server and sometimes people ltap as soon as you bring them when they massrdm and u cant do anything about it

What are the advantages of having this? - less minges 

Who is it mainly for? - evreyone 

Links to any content -  no

No just no. 

Senior Mods shouldn’t be trusted that much as they can only ban for 4 hours. I would say it’s easier for Admins+ to keep the banid perm to themselves as they are more trusted to make an accurate call on whether or not it should be dispensed.

Sorry but that’s just how I feel.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

18 minutes ago, th3 said:

No just no. 

Senior Mods shouldn’t be trusted that much as they can only ban for 4 hours. I would say it’s easier for Admins+ to keep the banid perm to themselves as they are more trusted to make an accurate call on whether or not it should be dispensed.

Agreed

11 hours ago, th3 said:

No just no. 

PoliceRP Manager

• Manager
14 hours ago, th3 said:

No just no. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

23 hours ago, th3 said:

No just no. 

Not saying that we dont trust you guys its just it is fine the way it is.

On 3/12/2019 at 5:22 PM, th3 said:

No just no. 

40 minutes ago, HelloItsBilly said:

Not saying that we dont trust you guys its just it is fine the way it is.

On 3/12/2019 at 9:22 PM, th3 said:

No just no. 

I have to agree with th3, it is a bit too much power for senior moderators. If I ever need a banid or mingeid ect.. I just msg a admin+ ingame or through dms for whenever they can if you cannot do it. 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/12/2019 at 2:22 PM, th3 said:

No just no. 

On 3/12/2019 at 5:22 PM, th3 said:

No just no. 

Agreed, even admins sometimes mess up

• 2 weeks later...