a server shop idea - Denied

MockingBird

What you want to see? -  icecream skin in server shop make it like 5$

Why should we add it? - it's already in the game so it won't be that hard to add it causes no extra lag and it will be fun 

What are the advantages of having this? - get in the van kid free icecream (i think it would be more fun when kidnapping ppl in the van yall just added)

Who is it mainly for? - criminals/server for more money

Links to any content -  yall already have it in game

8 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

-Support 

There will have to be a separate skin made for the vehicle and takes time. 

Not needed 

I assume he is saying make the skin of the vehicle already in the game a donator item, not really sure if that’s possible but seems like a good idea.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

- Support

The only vehicle supporting an ice cream skin that I know of is the G2 Bearcat, and unless you want to give citizens a 4 ton truck, and all hell to break loose, than I suggest you reconsider.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

5 hours ago, Blitzton said:

- Support

The only vehicle supporting an ice cream skin that I know of is the G2 Bearcat, and unless you want to give citizens a 4 ton truck, and all hell to break loose, than I suggest you reconsider.

I mean the van they added in the regular car dealer 

On 3/12/2019 at 8:13 PM, Seb said:

On 3/12/2019 at 6:10 PM, Freeze 
On 3/12/2019 at 1:36 PM, Blitzton said:

- Support

+ Mega Support

This increases the roleplay opportunity's, I really love the idea of having this. A lot of people roleplay with just the bearcat ice cream skins. I love doing simple roleplay with shops and selling. This is really simple to do, and I like the idea of having to buy it so it benefits everyone. Would really like seeing this :)!!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017