Spection staff report

BrycE ?

Before im deciding like alot of us say, spections side. But for now + Support even tough the base was kind of too op because more as 3 fading doors. but SMT should not abuse that to kill everyone inside the base with like 20 gas bombs

5 hours ago, Hannah King said:

i'd say + -support as snar has stated the new rule is you cant base in public  and that parade is public if you think about it,  and harden and Sosa as a family aren't   in the clear also you guys legit try to  instigate  fights with gov  and have 0 respect   for people do you think people wanna deal with that shit?  people come on  gaming light as an escape from drama and real life shit do you really think they wanna  go to  the same base over and over again  and i can damn tell you how much times they broke   the major crime rule, respawninf when ems is online etc     and  have you guys cuss at them  and call them names etc,,Not to show disrespect as you are a really good friend of mine Bryce but your family what you and @bigjohhny made has 0 discipline   all for the people who make it bad, if you care about sosa i'd really step up  in keeping the family alive because so far you guys are getting a  more horrible rep than the yukis and that it self  is bad., with spection spawning  that much gasses that is really not needed as that base could be pushed with like 4/6 tac units.. and may i remember you are on  a col job as pd not a tac unit  and do not spawn with gas and should not be able to abuse  it to your  advantage that's how you make things completely unfair  and  breaks the game... also if you wanna point people out for breaking rules please  don't break  basing rules   there is 3 fading doors + the  the fading door  what is used for the button what is used and before you say that isn't in the motd it is , 

1-) Basing

• Max fading doors (Per Base): 3

and i can damn tell you how much times they broke   the major crime rule,  and respawning  when ems is online etc 

so be for calling people out on rule breaking i'd fix your family first 

Last Note: Drunk MinD is A Truthful minf

drunk mind is a truthful mind 

I do wanna agree with Hannah on this though. Some real stuff right here ^^

4 hours ago, JellyPies said:

Regardless of someone breaking a rule staff still can't abuse there powers, Spection should have report it using the ticket system if he felt he was breaking a rule.

It's not abuse, he's allowed to spawn gas as he's on gov, he just needs permission to do so. Still not abuse at all. lol

PoliceRP Manager

First all I would like to say you were being very disrespectful before you started recording. Additionally, my Intention was to only give gas to people that were allowed to have gas or that were my higher rankings(high command). Only one person got gas without me noticing. If anything you should report them for that because I can't control people trying to sneak getting gas. Also, it was their choice to throw the gas and the amount they threw. All I did was spawn gas in. That's like saying I can't go to the f4 menu a give myself ammo because I spawned it in for everyone. You're doing this in spite to get something out of me because you guys kept on asking for compensation. Since you didn't receive any compensation you've decided to report me. I take this more like a personal attack than I do a report. My intentions weren't to be disrespectful at all in the sit. All you were complaining about is how you died without breathing in the gas and I told you that was client side. Additionally, I could have warned you because you LTAPed in the sit but stopped recording. Why didn't you record your voice or show the part of you being disrespectful at the end of the sit and LTAPing. You also were talking over me several times as the video provides. That base shouldn't even be there because it is in a public area, but I was being nice enough to allow it. Also, Will told you earlier to fix things in your base but you continued to ignore him without fixing them. In conclusion, it is very concerning that you didn't describe the entire situation from start to finish just like a BIG detail of you leaving out your own voice and you LTAPing in the sit.

PS: The video shows you walking in gas

Wow

2 minutes ago, Spection said:

First all I would like to say you were being very disrespectful before you started recording. Additionally, my Intention was to only give gas to people that were allowed to have gas or that were my higher rankings(high command). Only one person got gas without me noticing. If anything you should report them for that because I can't control people trying to sneak getting gas. Also, it was their choice to throw the gas and the amount they threw. All I did was spawn gas in. That's like saying I can't go to the f4 menu a give myself ammo because I spawned it in for everyone. You're doing this in spite to get something out of me because you guys kept on asking for compensation. Since you didn't receive any compensation you've decided to report me. I take this more like a personal attack than I do a report. My intentions weren't to be disrespectful at all in the sit. All you were complaining about is how you died without breathing in the gas and I told you that was client side. Additionally, I could have warned you because you LTAPed in the sit but stopped recording. Why didn't you record your voice or show the part of you being disrespectful at the end of the sit and LTAPing. You also were talking over me several times as the video provides. That base shouldn't even be there because it is in a public area, but I was being nice enough to allow it. Also, Will told you earlier to fix things in your base but you continued to ignore him without fixing them. In conclusion, it is very concerning that you didn't describe the entire situation from start to finish just like a BIG detail of you leaving out your own voice and you LTAPing in the sit.

damn spection   :c  changing mine to -support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

32 minutes ago, Spection said:

Yea its a -Support for me chief

43 minutes ago, Spection said:

- Support

Looks like you are trying to make Spection look bad, but yet he did nothing wrong, but use gas which he was allowed to use.

PoliceRP Manager