Crease PRP Ban Appeal

Crease

Steam Name: [GL] Jerry

Ingame Name: Crease GSC, MSGT Crease 1C34, FBI SNR SA Crease KGB35, Head Para Crease P4,  Crease T3R PVT, Crease King

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456500954

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Matthew in-game and Fame on TS.

Reason for Ban: Blacklist 

Proof from Staff:  

• https://docs.google.com/document/d/191LwdrtyoFWIKKWSugH8aPsOSu3MjGw2CAtvfJZOmR4/edit?usp=sharing
  • Failure to add Fame on steam in a timely fashion when requested.

My Side:

• I have ABSOLUTELY no affiliation with this blacklisted minge.  https://imgur.com/a/nSE9ZKp
  • Fame's steam Request was immediately accepted after I was banned. We are still friends. You can view my profile
  • I talked with Matthew on discord for voice recognition.  And can talk to any staff on discord/TS.
  • Only 1 in-game warn, 0 strikes in FBI/EMS/PD and 200+ hours. on the server. 

I am sorry for making this situation more difficult for staff--that's the last thing I want.  For y'all that read this far, I appreciate you guys the most.  If you have any clarifying questions comment them. 

Edited by Crease

12 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

+ support

Crease im not sure what to think here because I never had any issues with you I believe you deserve to win the appeal. I wish you the best either way 

thanks

Edited by Crease
changed comment

This is not a misunderstanding. I did not put No Appeal as I put a "Appeal @ GamingLight.com" as a habit. Fame told me, I believe, to put no appeal. I have a document of evidence that your a blacklisted member on a Alt. 

Here is the evidence: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/191LwdrtyoFWIKKWSugH8aPsOSu3MjGw2CAtvfJZOmR4/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support

Crease is a great guy.  He never minges around and doesn’t deserve a ban.  He’s willing to do a lot to prove that he’s innocent. I feel that you SMT should give him a chance to at least prove Reese is his brother and not him.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

9 minutes ago, Crease said:

- "I pulled him in TS to investigate as Dane noticed his voice as Reese, a blacklisted member." 

I'm banned because my voice is similar to a blacklisted member? Really??? 

Last time I am going to reply to this BTW....

This quote above is what got us to notice and investigate you. It not the REASON that you got banned.

10 minutes ago, Crease said:

- I never refused to add Fame on steam. In fact, he added me and I agreed to accept.

Then put your profile in public, and Fame told me you did not comply. So someone is lying....

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

Last time I am going to reply to this BTW....

This quote above is what got us to notice and investigate you. It not the REASON that you got banned.

Then put your profile in public, and Fame told me you did not comply. So someone is lying....

Fame added me but before I could accept I was permabanned. I decided  to make my profile public now for everyone to see. I can also talk with any staff members via voice at any time. Just so happened that I was busy at that specific time. 

- Support

Crease is a nice guy, he is also fun to play with and always chill on policeRP. He is always online and dedicated to the RP, as many people can agree with me on this. Hopefully this can be resolved, and he can get unbanned. So we can all continue the awesome experience of policeRP. 

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

tbh why would you lie in a ban appeal if you aren't this so called person why is one of your  steam profile say the name of the blacklisted player if you really cared to come back i don't think you would lie in appeal  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, DasCalamity said:

- Suppprt

Crease is a nice guy, he is also fun to play with and always chill on policeRP. He is always online and dedicated to the RP, as many people can agree with me on this. Hopefully this can be resolved, and he can get unbanned. So we can all continue the awesome experience of policeRP. 

Wym. You says -support which means you don't want him unbanned. But you say you want him unbanned. This is a ban appeal not a ban request

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, Hannah King said:

tbh why would you lie in a ban appeal if you aren't this so called person why is one of your  steam profile say the name of the blacklisted player if you really cared to come back i don't think you would lie in appeal  

wait, are you saying "you have no reason to lie" or "why are you lying"?

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

Wym. You says -support which means you don't want him unbanned. But you say you want him unbanned. This is a ban appeal not a ban request

I said support because i'm stating my opinion supporting his ban appeal, didn't know it's such a big deal. You should be less rude on the forums, it's not the topic at the moment.  

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

15 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

I said support because i'm stating my opinion supporting his ban appeal, didn't know it's such a big deal. You should be less rude on the forums, it's not the topic at the moment.  

He's not being rude, he's stating the fact that your post is confusing. 

PoliceRP Manager

• Manager
On 3/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, PXRPs said:

+Support

Crease is a great guy.  He never minges around and doesn’t deserve a ban.  He’s willing to do a lot to prove that he’s innocent. I feel that you SMT should give him a chance to at least prove Reese is his brother and not him.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 3/11/2019 at 10:59 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

He's a great guy 

This looks like a misunderstanding 

Give him a chance 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic