Toxic's Research Command Application. ~ 3/11/2019

Herp Derp

Name: Toxic

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): Approximately 1 Month.

The position being applied for: Heavy Containment Zone Manager 

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); I believe as HCZ Manager I can bring not only better activity but more discipline, respect, activity myself, training, and the ability to be on almost 7 days a week. As seen that I also make remarkable discoveries I promise as whatever position that is granted of me, that I bring not only more than excellence but perfection and contribute to the many findings that Site-05 has to offer us. Any Issue that is brought to my attention will be Immediately addressed and dealt with on my part if It is in my area of expertise. I also guarantee that I will perform to the Best of my ability and prove that I am completely capable of being whatever I am placed as. As well as having a flexible schedule, I would like to have more responsibilities as the Higher - ups already have enough to deal with. I am able to work well with people even in hard times or if they are minging. I am level headed and do not get mad easily and have no bias toward anyone at all in this division of work seeing as it requires no bias at all.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100-word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run training, etc)?; Since  I have a lot of free time I am able to host pieces of training to show how to either properly contain certain SCP's and Emergency Preparation  for the New Researchers and  all others that wish to attend. I would also like to make the activity more strict as people only get on when there are promotions or something is happening. Since there are many new people joining our branch of expertise I will inform them that they need to be active and Dedicated to be able to do what they need to do IE: Researching tests and their accounted responsibilities. As HCZ Manager I will not only conduct tests that are amazing, but will Manage and look over every personnel assigned either under me or alongside me. As HCZ Manager I realize that this will not be an easy journey but will be a task that I as a person can master. The research community needs a leader and I believe that I am the right one. With that being said, I will spend countless hours working for the SCP Foundation to make it a better place. Todays learners will become tomorrow's leaders and will show excellence in all they do. I will not only host meetings to talk about recent events but I will make sure that the researchers of our foundation are active. I will aswell take suggestions to accord for anything that may need to be changed or fixed. On that note I hope you have a great day/night.                                       ~ Senior Researcher Toxic 

Edited by Herp Derp

3 minutes ago, Gamer6 said:

NO TOXIC NO

Just because I went for it doesn't mean I will get it. They decide no matter what. Don't Worry mine isn't that good anyway.

If you wanna talk take it to pm's

Edited by Herp Derp
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spookie Ghostie said:

I mean I trained GOD and glad he passed me because he's way more active then I am. And he became HOR before I had a chance, but I'm still supportive of them

Yes I bet u did train him and I do support Toxic and hope he wins if I don't 

+support Toxic

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer