A better combat healing rule - Denied

Cherry Force

What you want to see? -  A change made or a new rule implemented for combat healing. Something like no firing of weapons for (insert fair amount of time, maybe 15-30 seconds) allows criminals to heal up. Could also let EMS heal cops who want to keep fighting and not just die to reset armor and health to wait 3 minutes.

Why should we add it? -  Some criminal situations, like bank robberies or money silos require that fights last much longer than the NLR for cops and crims. Cops can just run in and die and come back to these situations after NLR, but crims, who are usually outnumbered to begin with, cannot  heal at all for that 8-30 minutes without dying and coming back. Also lets EMS actively participate in cop crim situations in a way that is role play friendly.

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows for crims to balance out the cops ability to return at their whim by healing. Again, this still doesn't allow crims to get new armor, just to hold their own with the resources they (may or may not) have.

Who is it mainly for? - Crims (who have a majority of the medkits), or EMS who want to heal cops.

Links to any content - 

i'd say the 15 sec mark could be easily abused i'd say 1/2 minutes without gun fire than you can heal  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Tbh I feel it’s a lot easier to just not have combat healing at all until the situation is over. The idea of having seconds like that could mean that it would be hard to enforce as a staff member. Also gov don’t reset each other in combat situations so yeah.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

tho it would be good for crims EMS is not always on and cant heal gov but for EX: if you were fighting a CC with a medkit they could heal but with no EMS pd and other gov are life with 20HP

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 3/11/2019 at 5:37 PM, Emmu06 said:

Tbh I feel it’s a lot easier to just not have combat healing at all until the situation is over. The idea of having seconds like that could mean that it would be hard to enforce as a staff member. Also gov don’t reset each other in combat situations so yeah.

^^^ this 

-Support 

On 3/20/2019 at 12:25 PM, Zage said:

-Support

tho it would be good for crims EMS is not always on and cant heal gov but for EX: if you were fighting a CC with a medkit they could heal but with no EMS pd and other gov are life with 20HP

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017