Timmemes

Timmemes Community Resignation

Wow another that hits hard. You have been pretty well known around the community and everyone liked you. No one had problems with you, we just had plain fun. 1,188 words is a lot (OMG) and it shows this is hard for you. Hope to still see you in TS from time to time. Even though I could not say your name....ummmmmm...Timm-m-emes. LOL. Have the best of luck in the future! 

~Assistant Chief / SWAT MSGT / Reserve SS PO (lol) / DOC CPL Reserve / SWRP CT PVT / The Best Class D Boi / CI Heavy Matthew 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Wow another that hits hard. You have been pretty well known around the community and everyone liked you. No one had problems with you, we just had plain fun. 1,188 words is a lot (OMG) and it shows this is hard for you. Hope to still see you in TS from time to time. Even though I could not say your name....ummmmmm...Timm-m-emes. LOL. Have the best of luck in the future! 

~Assistant Chief / SWAT MSGT / Reserve SS PO (lol) / DOC CPL Reserve / SWRP CT PVT / The Best Class D Boi / CI Heavy Matthew 

Thanks matthew, that was nice to hear. Lol still cant pronounce my name can you... xD

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I really appreciate it. This will be my final response to this post, good luck all. Will miss every one of you.

Edited by Timmemes
  • Haha 1

I’m tearing up rn Dayton...

noooo timm you will be missed pls hop on every now and then so we can play i wish you the best and come back soon!!!

• Like 1

SWAT PFC Timmemes i will never forget the day you joined swat and we patroled together honestly you are such a sweet heart and i can not even believe you are leaving  this community  ether  if its  personal or non personal i will always be your friend you can add me on steam: Hannah Yuki or on discord ;(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Hannah ♥FreeDakota <3#2139  THIS /Community   has lost a lot of good members  and i wanna say thanks for all your hard work on the server and even in swat you were an fantastic  Swat member , i love you brother.... good luck where ever you are going  and remember  Put your head High , And your middle finger higher too all those haters, 

Its Not the good Byes what Hurt's, its the powerful memory's we had together has a unit  we fighted together we laughed together and we died together , even   though gmod is just a video game  i haven never experienced such loyal people.. 

-SRT MSGT Hannah F78

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

SWAT PFC Timmemes i will never forget the day you joined swat and we patroled together honestly you are such a sweet heart and i can not even believe you are leaving  this community  ether  if its  personal or non personal i will always be your friend you can add me on steam: Hannah Yuki or on discord ;(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Hannah ♥FreeDakota <3#2139  THIS /Community   has lost a lot of good members  and i wanna say thanks for all your hard work on the server and even in swat you were an fantastic  Swat member , i love you brother.... good luck where ever you are going  and remember  Put your head High , And your middle finger higher too all those haters, 

Its Not the good Byes what Hurt's, its the powerful memory's we had together has a unit  we fighted together we laughed together and we died together , even   though gmod is just a video game  i haven never experienced such loyal people.. 

-SRT MSGT Hannah F78

Damn. That hit hard. Ill miss you, love you. im crying lol.

im starting to regret this...... its for the better.

Edited by Timmemes

DENIED

You may reapply in never

you leave, and dont mention me. Timm i thought we were friends, you even stole x's lyrics for me. ;-;-;-;-;-;

Just now, Kade the 2nd said:

you leave, and dont mention me. Timm i thought we were friends, you even stole x's lyrics for me. ;-;-;-;-;-;

Lmao sorry xD trust me, its hard to remember all the people ive met a befriended over this past year. Ill add you now.

Not TimmTimm!!! This is one of those resignations that truly make me sad.  Its been one hell of a ride from PoliceRP to SCP-RP. You are a great dude and you've done great things for the community. Hope to see you around sometime. #StillBadAtSurviv.io

25 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

Not TimmTimm!!! This is one of those resignations that truly make me sad.  Its been one hell of a ride from PoliceRP to SCP-RP. You are a great dude and you've done great things for the community. Hope to see you around sometime. #StillBadAtSurviv.io

OH GOD I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU!

Btw.... You B Team nerd

Goodbye dear friend. I'll actually miss you :(    first Hooplaa now Timm... who else is gonna go :,(

oh man, i'm about to cry, why, why do you have to leave us.  it's been a hell of a ride, I should of get back active a long time ago. i don't know what to say but

good luck

I will miss you!

See you around my guy, best of luck in your future endeavors!

• Gaminglight Love 1

;m; I'll miss you.  Hopefully you come back for visits every now and again.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 3:12 PM, Timmemes said:

Stormzz: Thanks for spotify premium lol

how do you still remember this. Im gonna miss you though in all seriousness. Even though we might have talked a bit not really that much. You were a great guy in my opinion. Hoep to see you be successful in life man!

• Thanks 1

Sad to see you leave us Timmemmmeees.

Good luck with everything

• Thanks 1

Timmemememmes, I swear I could never get your name right.

You were a Wack minge, but one of my favourite ones to roam with, I swear I murdered you with a mAchete every chance I got. I'm sorry you had to leave, but put your best foot forward and, well, go play minecraft more? I dunno, Good Luck brother

• Haha 1

Seem like a really good person, Thanks for being in this community.