Deputy Timm’s Resignation

Timm

Man, it was a hell of a ride. I loved it and dont regret it. Dont worry I wont go rogue and also you guys can keep all the documents I made. Good luck, and sorry Rhys that I never finished that FTO system. I can send you over discord my ideas if that works. BTW this is mostly connected to me not having enough time anymore, but I will still miss every moment. Love you all.

Honorable Mentions

NoOne: Probably Wont read this, but love ya man. Thanks for everything, and thanks for being my chief. Youll go far in life bc you are hard working and dedicated!

Kade: Man, you were my first chief I got to know well, and I will miss you so much. Thank you for giving me the oppurtunities to be command, and good luck on Site Administration. “Timms, do you love me?”  “Yes, kade” “UWUUUUUU”

Razonix: Probably wont see this either, but you really gave me the oppurtuny to go far. You let me skip a rank oh so long ago just so i could be a Lieutenant, and if youre curious, you had made my day. Everytime I spoke to you it felt like someone I could talk to, and honestly I though you were so cool LMAO. Ill miss you man, good luck irl.

Rhys: man, we had some rough times. Despite the fact that I dont agree with all your descicions, you really were a solid chief. Good luck man, get active boi lol. 

High/Low Command

Etho: Lol, I remeber being so angry and hating you because I was being jeaulous. Dont worry, I think youre a great guy. Good luck in high command, and thanks for being my friend.

Alex: MY AUTISTIC BEST FRIEND. Dude I will miss you so fucking much man. You were so great to me, and we had great times together. Good luck with CMU, and take over applications for me. Ill try to give you ownership of all documents. Go far in life, Alex. Idk, go fly a jet like you are addicted to talking about or something lol. You dumb brit, love you and ull miss you so fucking much lol having to write this is honestly bringing tears to my eyes. 

Nucleus: Ill miss you man, and I trust youll go far. Thank you for coming back from the dead, good luck in swat too. BYEEE

Tigers: no u fucking inactive lol. Ah, remember when soulness bullyed you? That was great. Love you, youll go far.

Soulness and Connortwos: You guys were amazing deputys, and Im sad you both had to retire. Buh bye, good luck irl guys. 

Corgi: f*** you.

Toxit: f*** you.

Jason: byeeeeee ill miss you even though you were stupid and got yourself blacklisted lololololololololololololololololololololollololololllolololollololololololololololololol. 

All Hardworking Low Command: Thank you for your dedication, and keep it up. EMS needs everyone of you, and Im so glad we finally have 3 slots short of a full command roster. Love you guys! Ill miss you!

All Medics: It was an honor to be your higher ups! Tip to get promoted: work hard. Grind hard. Offer help to higher ups, and be respectful. ✊ Ill miss everyone of you guys, and just be active and you guys will go far. You are he ones who save lives. You are the ones who keep the department relavent and alive. Good luck guys. 

“Dispatcher, this is Delta-1 designated Rockford EMS Deputy, requesting Priority. *Radio Silence* This is Delta-1 going 10-7 for the last and final time. Keep saving lives, god damnit. Thank you for all of your service to Rockford. Its been an honor.”

• Sad 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

RESIGNATION DENIED

Thanks for being a great member of EMS and rolemodel since I joined. You have truly been a great friend and I wish you luck to what the future brings to you.

Thankyou for being one of those to bring me back from the dead. 

It has been a huge honour to have worked with you in this department.

See you around on SCP-RP and on the server.

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

2 hours ago, Nucleus said:

RESIGNATION DENIED

Thanks for being a great member of EMS and rolemodel since I joined. You have truly been a great friend and I wish you luck to what the future brings to you.

Thankyou for being one of those to bring me back from the dead. 

It has been a huge honour to have worked with you in this department.

See you around on SCP-RP and on the server.

• Like 1