SCP-682 interview Part 1

Corners

BEGIN LOG

Lore Name: Corner

Clearence Level: 3

List of personnel involved in testing: 3 MTF, a single D Class to hold the mic, Executive Researcher Corner, Medical Staff, and a Janitor for some reason.

Level D Personnel involved: 1

SCP: SCP-682

Hypothesis: Find more out about 682's history by doing a interview and possibly 079.

Additonal Note: I will make 3 parts about the interview.

Observation: 2 MTF lined up on the railing pointing there guns at 682. ( One had a tranq) The other MTF was with me and the Janitor and Medical staff. The D Class was on a lower rail holding the mic. I asked 15 questions. ( 5 will be in each part) 1st question what is your real name, He replied I dont have one my master did not give me one. ( Corner writes this down on a tiny notebook) 2nd question who is your master, He did not replie. ( Audio from recorder) (SCP-682 if you do not complie this will be over and the acid will be turned back on.) 2nd question who is your master. He replied Master. I asked could you be more specific. He replied Grand Master. ( Scribbling can be heard from Corner writing in notebook) 3rd question who was the first human you met, He replied I Do Not know. ( Corner writes in notebook) 4th question if you were to meet another one of you what would you do, ( 7 seconds later) He replied i would kill it. ( Corner writes quickly in notebook) ( He looks back at 682 and says) You would not try and mate with it. He replied no if I did. It would try to kill me. ( Corner writes in notebook) Ok 5th question what is your relationship with 939. He replied nothing we are not related I would kill them if I met them again. ( Corner writes in notebook) Ok 682 I think we are done today we will continue in a short bit of time. ( Footsteps can be heard as personnel walk away) ( and acid begins to fill 682's chamber) ( D Class is given amnestics and sent back to D Block)

END LOG 

BEGIN LOG

Visuli stimuli: Picture below and Case File in comments.

Errors and/or safety hazards: None that I was aware of but 682 is a tricky fellow.

Conclusion: It seems his memory is fading or he is noncomliant. I will post part 2 and 3 in the upcoming future. ( 3 is gonna be fun)

Additonal Note: This is what happened before 682 and 939's test failure lore wise. The link to the Incident that happened after these 3 parts is in comments.Image result for SCP 682 interview

Here is 682 case file

Image result for SCP 682 case file

END LOG

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/39847-scp-682-and-scp-939-breach-and-follows-characters/

682 and 939 incident

Edited by Gamer6

I like how this test used some pictures and however I think there should be a bit more detail in what the SCP did unless of course  this is all that was said. I like the use of even listing the random janitor and medical staff how ever I'd put a purpose for them if I was writing the test just so people don't question why they are around me. But that's just my criticism. It's a great test I'd like to see the other parts.

Spookie that's all he said for this part I did say I'm making 3 parts with 5 questions in each. That's my critcism No offense 

Edited by Gamer6