SGT King Staff Application - Denied

King

Staff  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Staff

1. What is your in-game name?:King

2. What is your steam name?:KingNick207

3. What is your steam ID?:King207

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes i staffed on a minecraft server years ago

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Aug 1st 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account?September 1st

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:(Vip+)

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?:1

9. Have you donated?:Yes

10. What rank are you applying for?:Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?:Not at the moment

12. Have you read the staff guidelines:yes

13. Timezone:Central Stand

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)Well i have seen many of my friends become admins and they say that it's really fun you should join so i have decided to apply i think i have what it takes i want to be known in the community as a helpful kind moderator i will assist people that need an admin and i will also assist fellow admins in the process so i can help this community grow like it already has i want to set a good example for our fellow admins and set a good example for the server and help keep this server safe from people that RDM,fail to RP and so on so i can deal with them and make our server safe i love to roleplay and i feel i could make a great impact in this community when ever im roleplaying i do not swear i know how to keep my cool i would never disrespect any rank admin or any player on the server i try to handle situations to the best of my ability if i can not find a way to handle it i will get a higher up admin so i can watch so i can learn how to deal with it next time it may happen so thank you so much i hope you give this some thought and thank you.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you: if somone was cursing at me i would give them a chance to stop and cool down if they don't i would warn them for disrespecting a staff member and Minge them for 4 to 8 minutes

Edited by kingnick207
didn't finish

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

20 hours ago, Tyler123 said:

- SUPPORT

- SteamID is Wrong

- Question 16 is wrong

- haven't seen you in game

- Question 8 is missing a screenshot

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/10/2019 at 6:17 PM, Tyler123 said:

- SUPPORT

- SteamID is Wrong

- Question 16 is wrong

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 3/11/2019 at 1:17 AM, Tyler123 said:

- SUPPORT

- SteamID is Wrong

- Question 16 is wrong

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/10/2019 at 9:17 PM, Tyler123 said:

- SUPPORT

- SteamID is Wrong

- Question 16 is wrong

also nucleus you quoted it twice 

lol, lmao even