Rad3c/Hunt3r(Dead)

RU/U.S Fighter Jets changing suggestions - Accepted

Posted (edited)

What you want to see? -  I would like to see RU/U.S Fighter jets F/4 Phantom II to F/16C Falcon in the regular T4 Fighter Pilot

Why should we add it? -  The reason we should replace the F/4 Phantom II is that they are very weak and very outmatched by tanks, infantry's gun, and CC Air-crafts. The F/4 Phantom II is slow, bomb is sensitive(meaning two or three shots could explode the whole plane), require two pilots, and weak weapon(one primary weapon). Hover jets has so many weapon, but there's no manual to turn into a fast flying jet and it's basically the same thing to attack choppers. We need appropriate jets for RU/U.S to useful in war. It will also increase amount of players donating for the server and I suggesting this now is that I realized it is useless in war as a RUAF LTC and I barely see people use it on both side. Now the thing is that it's on WAC, no addons, just WAC.

What are the advantages of having this? - Having two weapon system, fast, and small.

Who is it mainly for? -Russian/U.S Regular T4 fight pilots

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Rad3c/Hunt3r(Dead)

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums

• Thanks 1