mockingbird false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game: BigJohnny

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: mockingbird

The admin's steam name (If you know it):na

What warning did you receive: Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/ddf39941bbfbc658b177d25e81b37ac8

Why do you think this warn was false: I think the warning was false because I was doing money silos with my family and then all the cops were pushing in I killed all of the cops inside of the base and there were 2 outside. 2 of my family members pushed into the base killing all the cops on the outside. Since every cop was dead I thought I could heal so I started healing then an LCpl started shooting which I don't know if he broke NLR or not since we just killed all the cops or if he just responded late. As soon as I saw him at the front door shooting I instantly stopped healing then right after got brought into a sit with mocking. I wasn't sure or not if I could heal after my family killed all of the cops near the base. 

Any extra information:na
  •  

We need @mockingbird side.

Also based on what you said, you should'nt even be healing until after the situation is over. Its just a bad idea because it can lead to combat healing, even if it was on accident its still combat healing. 

Edited by Emmu06

Uhhh so what happened is he was healing when cops were outside still so that’s why I think the warn should not be removed but the reason why I dis warn him is because you can not heal until the situation is over and they still had silos so I thought that meant as long as the silo is there the situation isn’t over cus cops can see it and keep on raiding unless you kill all of the cops but there were some outside 

-Support

Combat healing is combat healing

The idea that you have 10 seconds to heal during a situation isn’t a thing but instead you should only do so when it’s all over. 

Lack of evidence and that Mockingbirds testimony makes sense

4 hours ago, Smoke said:

From what I remember when he healed was when all government was wiped. I was the one who came from behind and killed all of them.

4 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

The situation was over all the cops were dead. Also why is it that Gov can heal and never get punished only crims? If anything happens gov get a verbal 

the cops were right outside atleast some of them 

12 hours ago, MockingBird said:

Uhhh so what happened is he was healing when cops were outside still so that’s why I think the warn should not be removed but the reason why I dis warn him is because you can not heal until the situation is over and they still had silos so I thought that meant as long as the silo is there the situation isn’t over cus cops can see it and keep on raiding unless you kill all of the cops but there were some outside 

+support i got warned for nlr and meta game for doing stuff like that

Edited by haden208

16 hours ago, Emmu06 said:

-Support

The idea that you have 10 seconds to heal during a situation isn’t a thing but instead you should only do so when it’s all over. 

18 hours ago, MockingBird said:

+ Support 

All Government was Dead the situation was over 

he showed me a video of the cops being dead so I think that its a false warning

On 3/11/2019 at 3:33 PM, Emmu06 said:

-Support

-support 

Warn is valid

• Manager
On 3/11/2019 at 4:33 PM, Emmu06 said:

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 3/11/2019 at 3:38 PM, MockingBird said:

until the situation is over

How you gonna warn someone when you don’t even know the rule... If there is a 10 second break of gunfire, you can start healing… The MOTD only says no healing/reviving while in combat, it doesn’t state the time frame. After 10 seconds of gunfire is over, the RP situation for that part is done... everyone follows this 10 second rule 

Edited by Jet TZ

14 minutes ago, Jet TZ said:

How you gonna warn someone when you don’t even know the rule... If there is a 10 second break of gunfire, you can start healing… The MOTD only says no healing/reviving while in combat, it doesn’t state the time frame. After 10 seconds of gunfire is over, the RP situation for that part is done... everyone follows this 10 second rule 

I’d like to say that setting a timer at 10 seconds isn’t and never should be considered as sufficient time to make sure a combat situation in rp is over. I’ve been in raids where the 10 second gap is a second squad of swat or sheriffs coming up the elevator after the first team pressed their panics. It’s extremely irritating cause when the second squad was dead they would heal immediately despite cops also coming in and opening fire. My concern is that if people simply say 10 second rule that is extremely difficult to enforce for staff if they come into a situation like what happened in the original posts story. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator