[GL] MyBroFrosty

Blizzard's Log Files

Posted (edited)

Initiate finger print scan

Logging in....

User Recognized .......

Welcome MG Blizzard!

Update user information based on republic records code name "Blizzard"

Awaiting retina and finger print confirmation.....

User update confirm congratulations Lieutenant General!

Granting user access to all high command records....

Begin new secured private access log folder, password: CA-1049

Processing....

New folder created awaiting input......

Begin Log

So today Chief Medical Officer McCree finally cleared me for duty. Unfortunately I almost died TWICE in a span of a month because I guess I have a cult of sith assassins looking to hunt and kill me which is fun I guess. I was forced chocked so badly throat suffered permanent damage then was continued to be thrown about lets say 20 straight to a wall giving me a concussion. It doesnt help that about two weeks later on Christophsis sniper droids targeted me for termination placing me in a critical state once more. Well I guess that's just how my karma works. We still have yet to identify this "Unknown" is but hell as long i'm still general him and is assassin friends don't stand a chance. Grand General Vector I guess decided to promoted me today to probably because like I just mentioned I almost died twice and i'm still kicking. Grand Admiral Science is also making me do mandatory medical training but I just decided to go for the advanced training. Honestly I don't know what i'm going to do as high command really but I can guarantee one thing I will find and kill this "Unknown". EH I may have no concussion anymore but the headache is still there for sure.

End Log

Processing.....

Storing in private server.........

Shut off

Computer shutting down......

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty
  • Like 1

This is honestly turning out great i hope to see more of these in the near future keep up the good work blizzard

Posted (edited)

Initiate finger print scan

Logging in.......

User recognized ........

Welcome Lieutenant General Blizzard!

Access private log folder

Awaiting password......

CA-1049

Access granted awaiting input..........

Begin Log #2

So today I guess I found out i'm being targeted by the entirety of the CIS. Yes of course everyone's targeted but no one has been injured as I have been so far. The memories kinda fuzzy but I guess as we were on [Redacted] a sniper droid decided to target me, probably he recognized my armor as me being a general. I guess his aim was incredible because he barely skimmed my head, the medics said if it was one more inch to the right I would be dead. The funny thing not even to days ago I was cleared for duty. Now I have to go back to taking these damn pills. I also fear I am no longer the targeted general today they also injured [Redacted General]. Me and him both survived which i'm obviously happy for but I was nervous for him especially since he does so much.

*long pause*

These clanker bastards I swear they'll pay. Ugh I can tell I ain't as physically capable as I was before my injuries. We have yet to find out about this "unknown" he has been extremely silent since we first ran into him and his sith assassins. Honestly I believe thats better for him because the second I hear a word about him ill have a fleet waiting. 

End Log

Processing........

Storing in private server.........

Send message to all command

Awaiting input.........

Begin Message

Attention commanders this is Lieutenant General Blizzard I am going to need you to start training your troops vigorously. As you all understand I have been injured again by a damn sniper. 

*pauses*

Eh... you know what i'm gonna say i'm pissed. Commanders I know how you all feel and how many brothers you lost but I ask you now are you willing to give up everything? If you are with me i'm going to need you to understand that for now instead of waiting we will be taking the fight to them. Even if we have to do it one system at a time we will win this war and I promise no matter how many times I get shot, burned, or just injured in general I will never stop fighting along your side. Also commanders if you can train your troops to handle sith do not question why just please trust me.

End Message

Processing........

Sent to all high and low command!

Shut down

shutting down.............

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

Posted (edited)

Initiate finger print scan

Processing.........

User recognized .........

Welcome Lieutenant General!

Access private log folder password CA-1049