kade II false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game: Class D 6969

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: KADE II

The admin's steam name (If you know it): idk

What warning did you receive: Exploiting 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/d757070c50edafa962c9c8ec917c43ef

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false because I was at the checkpoint waiting for someone to come along to open the gate for me so i placed a green filing cabnet (prop) and sat down, when i stood up from the prop it pushed me far into the ceiling. i called an admin and he pulled me out and then said i was getting warned for exploiting and then just flew off. I believe this is pretty unacceptable as a staff member because he warned me off of an assumption, and didn't even administrate a sit or anything or even talk to me for that sake.

Any extra information:

1 hour ago, Kade said:

+Support

Honestly you probably were trying to exploit but since he didn't do a sit and he can't actually give us his side of the story, there is no proof of you exploiting.

Unless I'm wrong.

-Support

Why would you spawn a filing cabinet near the checkpoint to “wait for someone to come”. Most common place to find people who are attempting to get past the checkpoint by exploiting the sit mechanic is in the roof cause they can’t do it correctly. I don’t think just because he doesn’t conduct a sit doesn’t mean the conclusion he came to was a wrong one. If anything I think the warn appeal should be accepted and you get warned for a separate instance of spawning a prop in as a d boy because you are more than aware of this rule.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

9 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

Why would you spawn a filing cabinet near the checkpoint to “wait for someone to come”. Most common place to find people who are attempting to get past the checkpoint by exploiting the sit mechanic is in the roof cause they can’t do it correctly. I don’t think just because he doesn’t conduct a sit doesn’t mean the conclusion he came to was a wrong one. If anything I think the warn appeal should be accepted and you get warned for a separate instance of spawning a prop in as a d boy because you are more than aware of this rule.

9 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

• Manager
17 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

20 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

On 3/10/2019 at 11:51 AM, th3 said:

-Support