SCP-1162 2nd Research 3/10/2019

Name: Jonny

Clearance Level: 3

List of personnel involved in testing: 1 class D, 1 security SO, 1 medical staff

Level D personnel involved: 1 class D

SCP: 1162, 610

Hypothesis: I was to see why the class d had a severed hand after the first test (https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/39878-scp-1162-research-392019/) so i gave the class d 3 different types of equipment to see if the results are similar to the equipment or just random.

Observation: i gave the class D 3 types of equipment, the first one was the info sheet for scp 1162 i said to him to read it then after your done to put it in the hole and see what you get, after he read it he did so and he got a penny he said, after taking the penny off of him i gave him a gold ore and told him to put it in the hole, he did so and received an anonymous ore, i took the oar off of him and for the last test i gave him the penny again and told him to put it in the hole he did so, but he didn't receive anything but did not get a severed hand so i got him check up in the medical bay and the medical staff told me hes got a really bad sickness that could contaminate all of d block so i went to get him decontaminated, that didn't work and he was still very sick (at this point his hand was all red and bloody) the medical staff took a sample and said it looked like he was going to live for another 12-24 hours if that so i went to the inferno and had to burn his sickness (D-8274 terminated) i asked the medical staff to see if there is any other sickness in this world, after waiting a few days he said there is no other sickness but he said that this could be cause by scp 610 (http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-610). I'm lucky that i terminated D-8274 before it could become contiguous to the whole of the facility.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): dada.jpg.7da2942dd967e6520569c44ab88cbb57.jpg

Errors and/or safety hazards: all tests went as planned but the last test did not and could of had a big containment breach and am not going to do any further testing on scp 1162.

Conclusion: the class d had to be terminated and the scp could have spreed in the facility and maybe in this world and can not do any further testing

END LOG