Neon's USMC Captain application

Should I be a Marine Captain?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. see above

• Yes
    • No

1.What Is Your In-game Name: USMC MARSOC 1LT DI Neon

2.What are You Applying For: USMC CPT

3.How Much time Do You Have On The Server (7 Days Minimum): 5 days (was told to post anyways)

4.Why Do You Want To Be Captain (50 Words Minimum): I would like to be a captain for this United States Marine Corps for the sole purpose of better serving the Corps and its people. I believe this promotion to captain could help me server the Corps and its troops, officers, and high command to my full potential; furthermore, I would like to be a captain so that I may raise troops to their highest, much like those before me have done for me. Thank you for your consideration.

5.Who Would Like To See You As A Captain? (Two USMC Officers Minimum): Jack and Chris Py

6.Why Should We Trust You With Captain? (This Is A High Rank In The USMC. 100 Words Minimum): 

I Believe I am trustworthy enough to be captain due to the fact that I have demonstrated my discipline, integrity, and trustworthiness. I have time and time again shown that I will follow the orders of my superiors, listen to the advice of my troopers, and have even honored the wishes of friendly russian forces while allowed in base. I have also shown my leadership skills in war, as well as infiltration missions in which I have successfully, with the help of a trooper under my command, have stolen a power core and made a successful escape. I would love for you as the community to consider me for this prestigious position. And as always, Oorah!

7. What Is Your Time zone?: EST

8. What Is Your USMC Rank?(1LT+): 1LT

9. How Often Can You Be On?: I can be on everyday unless I am sick or cannot access my computer.

10: Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire?: Yes.

1 hour ago, rnphillips40 said:

+Support

-Mature 

-Good soldier

-Listens to order's

-Overall fit for Roll

Big facts 

+support 

-Active 

-Mature

-Responsible  

2 hours ago, rnphillips40 said: