The Future of the yukis

Hannah

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Hannah Yuki✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ):

Image result for anime girl mugshot

"If it's to protect our family, be it the house or the entire world... We would make anyone our enemy! That's what it means to be a YUKI!!" - Hannah 

She's a  Psychopath . Serves the Yukis family faithfully and does all means to resist.Note the specialty she's a close quarters combat expert Long Range Expert and Middle Range Expert .  (Note: Don't even make her mad or she will slit your throat  and watch you gag on your own blood )

Accuracy: 98.0%

(ง°ل͜°)ง NBA Ganggang Yuki (ง°ل͜°)ง:

While NBA Ganggang is a combat veteran and a expert marksman at any range, She survived 3 operations. 

hqdefault.jpg

Her true abilities are close range  combat

"You can hear those car squealing around the corners right? Trying desperately to catch up with each other pushing the limits and that doesn't get you worked up at all?" - NBA ganggang

Accuracy: 96.6%

̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿Velvet yuki  ̿ ̿ ̿i ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

"The country? The skies? You can have them. I’m busy just protecting what’s right in front of me. I don’t know what’ll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up." - Velvet

Velvet specializes in Medium range weaponry. His greatest skill set is providing critical support and firepower in shootouts.

(Note: One of the less aggressive Yukis he is to be considered EXTREMELY ARMED 

Accuracy: 94.1%

̿̿ ̿̿

( ̄ー ̄)ゞFame Yuki( ̄ー ̄)ゞ

^^^^ Good Picture of asuna  and fame before she died from trying to escape 

"There's nothing about combat that I enjoy. However, for the sake of my Family, I must toss those ambivalent feelings aside...and fight with my might!!! - Fame

Fame is most commonly known for her charming personality. Shes the Goddess  of Death as we call her

Close quarters combat expert.  (Note: is one of the more aggressive yukis. She has the firepower and determination of an army.)

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᐯㄖ乂丨丂 ㄚㄩҜ丨 ★·.·´¯`·.·★

We were born as weapons and we loved the power that came with it. Nothing could scare us. We walked around town like we owned the place, taking whatever we wanted whenever we wanted it. No one ever thought to ask what our lives were really like 

Image result for anime girl crazy

*•.¸♡ ????? ???? ♡¸.•*

Image result for anime girl crazy

Fear is not evil. It tells you what you weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder.

gamikzone Yuki  

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want

Image result for very bad ass anime girl

-------------TRANSMISSION ENDED----------  

Please Note: we asked about anime models they will most likely not be added in but there is still a chance !

MORE Members are welcome  pm me on forums if you want to know more  about the yuki's// so far there isn't no clan system  in the game so we are just a group of friends 

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

more  people will be added in the next hour 

i want to say a really big  thanks to Carpenter John for allowing us the  Name and i promise you  wont regret  this only special  People are going to join this 

And the tiny player models we wont be adding in  if we are allowed anime models

Edited by Hannah King

2 minutes ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

What the Bleeping F is this. this is SCP-RP not anime or Police there is no need for Gangs? 

i mean there are gangs in prisons am i not wrong ?? and the anime part will most likely will never happen, and the mugshots are roleplay cause  we are getting transfer  from prison to goto  a Secret Laboratory  prison   to be test subjects  

Edited by Hannah King

even i know about SCP lore and i know that an entire organized crime group wouldn't all be transferred to the same SCP site. plus, you guys would ALL have to be death row and ALL have to be chosen to go to the SAME site. the SCP foundation isnt THAT stupid to move all of one gang to a site and allow them all contact with one another

*could be wrong, im a CWRP boi

6 minutes ago, GuyScience said:

even i know about SCP lore and i know that an entire organized crime group wouldn't all be transferred to the same SCP site. plus, you guys would ALL have to be death row and ALL have to be chosen to go to the SAME site. the SCP foundation isnt THAT stupid to move all of one gang to a site and allow them all contact with one another

*could be wrong, im a CWRP boi

I don't think that I'm going to allow this. I understand that it was a long time ago when the Yukis were still around and when they caused many issues, as I played on PRP at the time, and I get that you're trying to change that Hannah. But allowing this to happen is not going to be in the best interest of the server. This doesn't match with SCP Lore, and having a group as controversial as the Yukis move over to SCP-RP would start a chain reaction of other gangs trying to get into SCP-RP, which would eventually just devolve into constant chaos. Sorry, Hannah, I get what you are trying to do, but I don't want this to happen. This is just for the best interest of the server.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

big cat running GIF