The Gaming Goats Event Team Aplication

The Gaming Goat

Name: The Gaming Goat

SteamID:  STEAM_1:0:183269254

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8 or to be specific 8.5

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I don't really have much experience on event planning but I did Help make most of a zombie event in a dark RP server. Sadly the server couldn't handle it because A LOT of stuff was in it. I also am a decently good builder in gmod as long as I have stacker and precision

How Active are you?: I'm active a lot on this server now I play for like 4-5 hours a day possibly more (also I have no life so I play a lot. over 2500 hours on Gmod for proof)

How many warns do you have?: 0 im a good boy 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think there are many reasons why I should be an event staff. I play on the server a lot and I want to do anything I can to help the community. Another thing is I am well known in the community and my rule breaking is minimal I am a good builder but I don't really think that would be helpful as event staff. But I also am good at setting events ups. I also really love giving to people and helping servers. Another thing is I will be available most of the time (Just not from 7-3:45 on weekdays). Another reason I have is I haven't had many run-ins with the staff I did before but that was when I wasn't familiar with the rules But now I know a lot about the rules and are familiar with them. My final reason is I LOVE setting up events and I'm pretty skilled at them. Thank you Have a nice day

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I could create an outbreak event because I'm good at those and i like making events that involve people fighting zombies i would probably have it so people would have to fight zombies like 049-2s or 008s and maby the medical staff would be given something like the 049-2 cure so they were the people that can cure others but like 049s would be walking around curing people and doctors would be given immunity to 049 and the way the event ends is the 049s dying because they would have their health set to like 3000

What is your favorite SCP? Why? tbh my favorite scp is 999 because he's a cute little blob that cures depression and I mean look at him why wouldn't he be your favorite scp?

I wish a good day to whoever is reading this!

Domestic_goat_kid_in_capeweed.jpg

21 hours ago, Ethical said:

+/- support

Reasoning

+ Seems to know a little bit how to set up an event
+ Active I think?

- I have not seen recently
- a lot of this application was a repeat from the old one

Good Luck to you 

-Ethical

On 3/9/2019 at 6:46 PM, Ethical said:

+/- support

Reasoning

+ Seems to know a little bit how to set up an event
+ Active I think?

- I have not seen recently
- a lot of this application was a repeat from the old one

Good Luck to you 

-Ethical

+/-

- he’s very active!

-Idea sounds fun but would need changes and careful setting up!

-he’s respectful and fun to hang around

have a great day to you too! You GOAT.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Denied

This was denied for several reasons.

However the main one is that you responded to your application twice.

You also don't really have a good event idea in my opinion. Perhaps including more detail and have it more planned out then it will be more unique which is what we like to see.

You may reapply whenever.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic