Sign in to follow this  
China

104th Journal

Posted (edited)

104th Journal

Name: 104th ViceCommander China

Log 1: Ever since the last battle over Christophsis many of our pack members have fallen. We have been getting our forces depleted for over days just  for missions that don’t make sense to any of us, but no matter what we are clones fighting for the Republic a war between two powers the Confederacy of Independent Systems and the Galactic Republic. Those clankers have been getting more tough armor lately which is one reason why we are losing more troops, the other reason would be how we are being sent to areas in the galaxy to suffer while being lead in strange ways. We may win every battle we are in but in what cost, anyways I will be continuing this journal everyday until the day we fall. 

Edited by China
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Log 2: This was a strange day, having a strange creature entering our ship which resembles to a creature known as the "Yuuzhan Vong" but those are only stories that i have heard. It was shocking to see since that creature would only attack if you made any sound or shining our flashlights. That creature had long claws and stabbed through our armors. We have lost a lot of men just because of this creature and high command still ordered us to invade the creatures home world. It wont die!, we are clones meant to be expendable but not like this. This wasn't like the simulations we practice on kamino, it was something else. 

Log 3: So today was an exciting day, we had a commando droid into our ships system and it somehow blew up our entire venator. We landed on Vanqor a planet with gundarks but we were in luck since no gundarks appeared. We finally got picked up by the [Redacted] venator and today's ARC training was a success due to the fact that i have 2 new arc members into the Wolfpack. After many [Redacted] Rotations since the last battle over Mygeeto we have once again landed onto that cold planet to retrieve a disk for the commodore which could contain CIS information. There was many clankers in that old droid base, but since we are clones we are more smarter then how those clankers are, so we were able to scrap them up quick. After we gain that disk we finally went back to our venator, what a great victory oh wait whats that sound--

Log 4: I will be dropped off to Coruscant and before i go i will leave my journal to my men to handle with. This war has been a pain and after many days of dealing with those clankers, its time for me to finally go relax for the next 2 Rotations before i return back to the Venator. I have heard of this bar in the lower levels of Coruscant called "79's" which is called "The clone bar" if i remembered. My journal will be left with my men to deal with during there next missions. Good luck men

Name:104th ARC CPT Anthony 1324

log 5: today was our first day without our BXO.  Sinker did good commanding us today.  He has been putting us through intense PT and I think it’s so he doesn’t see anymore of his brothers fall but with my ARC training and this it’s been really hard.

he also were attacked by this CIS Admiral. Our ship crashed again and we had to make a base on a planet. We are just lucky we made it out with our lives. We found some ship survivors from a friendly Venator and got them transferred to a new ship. The republic also sent us a new venator. I hope all this fighting and war will end soon so me and my brothers can live in peace .

• Like 1

Name: 104th ARC CPT Anthony 1324

log 6: The last few days have been great. The Wolf Pack has some new members and our new Officers have been doing great enforcing rules and leading our troops. Today we went to a snowy planet of which I forgot the name of. I don’t remember much because I was shot on my shoulder early on in battle but from what my troopers tell me we had to overtake a  planet from CIS control and it turned out a success.  We als-crap I’m being called to Debrieif by some Republic Official I’ll make a log tomorrow 

Anthony out.

Log 6: Commander Wolffe and I have finally returned to the Venator with the 104th batch 11 “Mortar and Four-Four” These troopers are loyal, honest, responsible and respectable

Posted (edited)

Log 7: Seems I have gone rogue from my group of 104th, I have been assigned to kamino for retraining due to my “defective” programming, I will probably be assigned to a new sector/base that is controlled by the republic. My journey with the crew members on this vessel had its ups and downs, my defective part of me is taking over, atleast that is what my medical officer was stating after being watched for awhile. I have gone rogue from listening to some of my commanding officers on the ship because I am doing what I believe should happen, not risk my men and get them into trouble. This will most likely be my last log due to the fact I am being retrained for the clone army and will be acquired to have my mind wiped. Hope to see you soon and hopefully when the war is over

-China

Edited by China

Log 8: Today was a lot. We have a very important mission coming up, and I came to the realization that we are going to loose a lot of men. Today, my brothers and I were relaxing to a cup of mead and as I was pouring another cup, the sirens go blaring and we sprung into auction. A unusually looking drop pod with a weird, horrific looking egg was inside. Before we knew it, these “creatures”, or bugs as my fellow brothers called them, Were right on top of us. They took many of us out, and as a medic I haven’t had any real experience with bites and infections. Blaster fire wounds are much easier to tend to rather than creepy bug bites. My commander and I gathered a team and stormed into the Engine Room. We found out there was a leader, or the “queen” who reproduce faster than a teenage gungan. My commander and I fought graciously until our squad cleared all the horrors out of the engine room. I was cleaning cuts and bits when we got word that they were in the left bridge. The queen bug was crawling through either the ventilation or plumbing system. My commander and I stormed into the left bridge and secured the comms and ship controls. They bugs were stupid, but they fought fierce. The queen was very intelligent and trying to get control of the ship. My bothers took out the queen while my squad secured the left bridge. My commander and I secured a ship and I tended to some other clones wounds. Some of my brothers were talking about cooking and eating the bugs, but personally I’m going to stick to the republic rations. I’m going to sleep until our big mission. Sinker over and out.