• Yes
    • NO
    • Maybe

“HuntertheWolf” - Event Team App

Name: HuntertheWolf

SteamID:  76561198121753101

What is your ULX Rank?: User

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-9

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): i have ran zues in arma 3 and i use to make ops on gmod before i left to play other games

How Active are you?:this depends on if i get bored of gmod as i have played it alot but since i do only plan to be active in two communitys for gmod gaminglight will be one of those

How many warns do you have?: from what i know of none

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: because i love running sims and i feel like some interesting sims could be made on the go and without being pre planned if you pre plan it then theres no room for expansion and in a world that is chaotic sometimes chaos is the best event ^_^

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): ci enters the compound whilest trying to get into the compound ntf [being offsite] comes back to find the gates wide open and a sector of ci has entered the compound while the ntf try to back up the mtf the computer jams the compounds comms so ntf cant tell the mtf that ci is in the compound as such the ci head to 069 and free him then head to 049 and free him as well as they head deeper into the compound 3 heavys take root after thinking they heard something as the ci turn the corner the heavys light them up the scp" turn the corner and scare the heavy into the elivator nither the scp's or ci enter as they know the heavys would be waiting for them from this they wait for their informant to distract the heavy this then comes from a medical staff inside the compound the medical trys to head to the heavys but gets side tracked as a hr starts talking with him and brings him to a gate the hr thinking somethings up stops the medical informant and questions him by this time the ntf have catched up to the ci and are now engaging the ci the ci are slaughtered and just before the scp's goto attack the ntf the heavys re-enter the hcz zone to help contain the scp's the medical informant was not declared a traitor and let go

What is your favorite SCP? Why? i sort like the female ones like the lizard and the fox lady and lets just say theres reason i just shouldint post here but if you want you can ask in private

Edited by HuntertheWolf

also if you saying its rushed because of spelling well sorry to be brutefull but f you i hate spelling and rather to talk with someone not type like some grammer nazi

? rushed now i gotta say EXPLAIN because dear staff you would not be staff in one of my servers because how rushed you responded with that just stating rushed dont help at all

say what so my reason aint even close to 150 words ya how long do you want an idea of why i wanted to join rather to be truthfull then lie or even just fill in the extra words with la la la la la 
side note ya 150 words really -_-

and well the active thing ok ill give you that one just because gmod aint really a thing i play anymore because ive over played it so ya

• th3 locked this topic