1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?:John Olden

2. What is your steam name?:Raptor

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:154620458

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)December 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? I had to make a new one old December 2016 new 3/6/19

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? USER

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1677271958

9. Have you donated? NO

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines YES

13. Timezone:chicago

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) the reason of why I should get trial moderator rank is because; I've been playing on Gaminglight Police Roleplay a lot and I really enjoy playing on gaminglight I want to help be apart of staff to help others and make sure the RPs are fair. I want to uphold the standards of Gaminglight as I love the community. I enjoy helping people that are having trouble with anything and I am always willing to help.I can and I notice that sometimes people ask each other to get on staff and I would like to let staff RP a have a good time, I also would like to help to make the server a nicer place and to help out people who have questions become they are newer to the serve. I think that I am very friendly and approachable so if anyone needs help they can talk to me and ask for the help they need. recently I have been helping people who are new to the server with things like the TS, website and forums, where to buy cars and how to look at the motd. I consider myself a good RPer so i can help people when it comes to rp and other situations.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would try to calm him down if that doesn't work then i wold get a higher up to gag him/her and i would tell them what the punishment will be and I would warn them for mic spam and possibly staff diss I cant mige them for 10,000 seconds so I would get a member who can

Edited by john olden
Fixed

-Support

Didnt answer half the questions

wrong steamid, use steamid.xyz

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

Chicago isnt a timezone

No poll

New forums account

inactive in game and on TS3

Number 15?

Never seen you before on the community

No effort in application

Edited by Smoke

- support

Literally never seen you in game, even though our timezones are not seperated by much (Chicago isn't a timezone btw)

-Minimal effort in application, half of your answers are less than 5 words

- You didn't answer question 15..?

- This is your first post on the forums

- Improper SteamID

If you become more active, both on the forums and ingame and put some effort into your application, maybe you could become staff in a couple months, as of now, highly unlikely.

Good luck however!

On 3/9/2019 at 7:43 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- support

Literally never seen you in game, even though our timezones are not seperated by much (Chicago isn't a timezone btw)

- Improper SteamID

If you become more active, both on the forums and ingame and put some effort into your application, maybe you could become staff in a couple months, as of now, highly unlikely.

Good luck however!

On 3/9/2019 at 1:20 AM, NDSTF said:

Mega -support

hasent answered every question

that ain’t a steam id

no effort what so ever

On 3/9/2019 at 7:43 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- support

- Improper SteamID

Good luck however!

On 3/9/2019 at 6:43 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- support

- Improper SteamID

Good luck however!

• Fame locked this topic