PAPA

Staff Application Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should PAPA Become Staff

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: PAPA

2. What is your steam name?: PAPA

3. What is your steam ID?: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202479144  UserID: 76561198365224017

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes I do, I have staffed on a DarkRP server a while back ago (wont specify name due to advertising rules) and I was of the rank of Admin before I had resigned. In no way am i bragging by saying this but I personally feel I was really good at it. I am really familiar with ULX and how to properly handle situations and how to get the proper resolutions for situations by thoroughly going through logs and looking at precise times and listening to everybody's statements making sure they add up properly before making a wrong decision.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Officially since around December 2nd .

6. What date did you make your forums account? Before the steam account sign in change I had signed in around December when I came back but this account has been made February  13th.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  VIP+.

8. How many warns do you have on the server. (Show proof with a screenshot)?  2 Warns (Screenshot Is Below)

9. Have you donated? Yes I have donated 20$ and my friend has donated another 20$ to get me VIP+.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not, I haven't been staff on a server for about a year now.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read and understood the guidelines. They are obviously new to me but I will always be looking them over to make sure they are fresh in memory and it would be on my top monitor whenever I would be staffing staffing.

13. Timezone: EST.

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A.

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well to start us off I do not really think I "deserve" the Trial-Moderator rank, I just think I myself can greatly improve the role-play of the player base drastically in many simple ways. Firstly, I feel I can improve the player base by simply handling the minges efficiently and effectively by giving proper punishments and making sure I can observe as much as I possibly can so I don't have to deal with possible liars. Also I personally think that my activity will bring the server to a great advantage being that I am on literally every day of the week. I would usually be on from 6:45pm - 10:30pm which means I can cover a very big majority of playing time. Weekends will allow me to be on until 2am if I needed to be. This will help just fix the amount of minging on the server by a massive percentage. Also, I am very good at keeping cool under pressure even when getting verbally attacked either by minges or just by someone who might just not like me for some reason. Lastly, I feel that I have a good communication with the general player base and with a lot of people on PoliceRP. and I feel like it would be of my advantage to handle minging cases. I really enjoy having the ability to apply for this rank and help out my community, thank you to the staff team.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would just give them a fair chance to stop what they are doing and if they don't stop then I will simply gag them to tell them what I am trying to say and if that doesn't do anything then I will simply warn for staff disrespect along with original complaint and minge for 600 seconds.

Thank you again for this opportunity to be apart of the GL staff team ~PAPA

warns screenshot.png

Edited by SYKE
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, birdnest said:

+support

active

low warns

have been apart of the community for over 2 years

was admin on other servers

i think you should be apart of the staff team!

good luck

-Birdnest

+ Support 

Good luck!

logan2.png

52 minutes ago, birdnest said:

+support

active

low warns

have been apart of the community for over 2 years

was admin on other servers

i think you should be apart of the staff team!

good luck

-Birdnest

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Massive + Support

+ I see you on everyday 

+ Always active on State

+ Mature and friendly, Never had any issues with you before

+ Low warnings

+ Great Application

- Only issue is your missing your Poll, add that!

Good luck! ~ Shmoopy

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

• Fame locked this topic