SCP 996 Testing V2 ~ Research 3/8/19

Herp Derp

Should I Do More Tests On SCP 966  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Do More Tests On SCP 966?

• Yes they are very informative!
    • NO! THEY ARE GETTING OLD AF!

Lore Name: Toxic
Clearance Level:  2
List of personnel involved in testing: Myself 
Level D personnel involved: Referred to as D Class Personnel
SCP: SCP 996 
Hypothesis: SCP 996 would react differently to different types of D Class Personnel 
Observation: See Conclusion Below 
Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):
N/A Errors and/or safety hazards:  N/A
Conclusion: As we know SCP 966 will feed on any human-like creature and will even feed on a deer carcass when it is put in their containment chambers. As I covered before they like to hunt in packs or alone and after putting a D Class Personnel inside the containment chambers for a long period of time it seems as if the Class D Personnel will remain sleepless and often at times won't be attacked by SCP 996 until a day later. Another reported sign of SCP 996 would be mild hallucinations and possibly psychosis to some patients or Personnel affected by SCP 996.  Foundation Personnel affected by SCP 996 should be rushed to the medical bay as soon as possible due to other unknown effects this SCP can cause. At the sight of a human SCP 996 becomes agitated nonetheless. 

After depriving the subject or D Class Personnel SCP 966 will proceed to stalk the subject for about a day. Meanwhile, the subject is being deprived of sleep. After the subject is weak SCP 966 will proceed to slash the subject. In this instance, the first scratch rendered useless to the D Class  Personnel and merely shed a tear because of being so weak. The second scratch sends a shock of pain to the D Class Personnel and finally came to his senses and got up and started screaming and running around the cell. This surprised SCP-996 and proceed to go invisible and proceeded to go to the corner of his containment chamber and appear to taunt the D Class Personnel by scratching the window while walking towards the D Class Personnel.

While the D Class Personnel struggles to come to his senses and run away to the other side SCP 966 seems to enjoy the thrill of the chase and the pain screaming sounds that emit from the Class D Personnel. This could very well be the last test on SCP 966 from me due to the probability of a Containment Breach rising as we understand these SCP'S more and more
 ~ Researcher Toxic 

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.

Edited by Herp Derp
bad "formatting according to jeff"