RESEARCH COMP- REUPLOADED

Skela

Hi I’m Aleks. New around here. Here’s a video

https://youtu.be/ooffhfeWO58

008+049

Researchers are freely able to visit. But if given the information towards the wrong hands. You’ll be terminated.

The requirement

The requirement is we would need the SCP 049 & multiple samples of 008.

Why I come up with. The idea.

Having the idea of being able to try mix SCP 049 “cure” and the 008 exposure can cause a huge ███████████████

I ran multiple tests on mixing SCP 049.

Testing…

Test 1;

WILL 049 be able to control victims of the 008 exposure?

Logs;

Aleks: “Okay 049, with the agreement of being able to live among us, and given test subjects. You’ll have to listen to us and have us be able to put you under control.”

049: “Understood. Now, why do you bring to me a high amount of, pestilence?” He points at the samples of 008.

The samples of 008 was put in a containment chamber, an auto filter machine that I’ve built. For it contains and keeps it stable.

Aleks: “Well,  I wonder if you could cure it.” Aleks called in a test subject, that offers to experiment.

I proceed to cut his arm and put him in the room of the 008. He slowly began to have a bad fever and slowly loses control.

I ran a test of blood pressure. Super high. Heart rate. High again. He was burning up and swelling. Eyes slowly losing color.

049 was quite in a hurry to cure him. Trying to break his cuff yelling. “CURE THIS MAN. Let me!” His eyes was open, and he was trying his hardest.

I finally cut the ropes and 049 went to curing. It was ████ , to say the least.

Checking on the “cure” subject.

I command 049 to control his subject. He told him that I have the willpower to do whatever I want. l proceed to run diagnostics on him to see anything different from old tests.

Comparing towards Richard’s works with 049.

After Exposure to 049: Paranoid/pain  30  seconds into the experiment
          After Exposure to 049: Very paranoid 60 seconds into the experiment
          After Exposure to 049: Scared 120 seconds into the experiment
          After Exposure to 049:  LOW! 45MG/DL 125 seconds into the experiment
          After Exposure to 049: Normal 98 130 seconds into the experiment
          After Exposure to 049: o+ Final Blood type reading

Now my recordings.

• Exposure to 008: Numb, lightheaded and really heated. 15 seconds into the experiment

• Exposure to 008: Weak, dead face. 25 seconds into the experiment

• Exposure to 008: Weak, face losing color, but no fear or any emotions. 45 seconds into the experiment

• Exposure to 008: 74Mg/DL 85 seconds into the experiment

• Exposure to 008: 125 high. Possible hypertension first stage. 120 seconds into the experiment

• Exposure to 008: o+ Final Blood type reading

Before any attempts..

When I was about to test on both, exposure & 049 “cure” and check on the exposure level. Five minutes later, seem 008 gets more control over the subject, causing him to start attacking me. Lucky my revolver in hand and was able to execute the subject. I receive a cut. And was immediately sent to the medical bay. I recovered.

Test 1 summary:

Seem that 049 can have control for up to five minutes.

There is no cure.

If you get infected. You will be immediately killed. No question ask. If you fail to realize your life is at risk. And think we’re a ████

To not helping you? Sorry, buddy. Make sure you tell communication that you’ve been infected. Otherwise wise, you’ll be marked as a traitor.

This is Aleks.

Signing off.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{