1 member has voted

1. 1. should i be staff

• yes
    • no
    • indifferent

1. What is your in-game name?: Delta

2. What is your steam name?: stefansniper17

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:86307126

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a revival servers SCP-RP Moderator

5. What date did you start playing on the community? 1/18/19

6. What date did you make your forums account? around 2/27/19

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Player

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? not yet

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not currently

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes of course

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Jet said I should Apply

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) To start I'll bring my, Can do attitude. I will use my skills that I brought back from my military school such as discipline, work, experience, and leadership. I will also bring my time, effort, and knowledge of the SCP series having played (and beaten) SCP CB. I also want to say that I am used to following orders from a higher up and I know my chain of command. I am a subordinate and I will always treat my subordinates and leaders with love and respect. Lastly, I will bring my attention and help to the player base and (I don't take many breaks). My goal is not to stop the server of its progress but to make it come on top of the other servers and become a haven for those who want to role-play. Also Because I want to help. I know I do not have the best staff reputation at my previous job because I was learning and practicing and I made a few mistakes here and there but I learned from them. I would be a great asset because I know how to staff and be a good member of staff. I like this server and I see it a great place to start anew. I want to make your server great and let it be better than the competition. I deserve this rank because I play and I see your need for staff and I think I would be a good member of your staff. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The punishment for mass RDM is: 4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - 10,000 second minge. The Punishment for 1x Disrespect  is a warning. To bring a player through ulx is !bring @ player. Then To warn you would use the !warns Menu and write your warning. To ban I would use !ban @ player Mass RDM and Disrespect x1 then tell them to apply at www.gaminglight.com/forums

17. Please don't judge me on the mistakes of the past but on how I could help in the future.

Edited by [RS] stefansniper17