Charlit's Trial-Mod Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Charlit become Trial-mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Charlit

2. What is your steam name?: Charlit

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:444734228

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Minecraft, a while ago (was a very dead server and nobody would come online) 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November/December 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 9th 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 7: https://imgur.com/gallery/PP2ZFBa

9. Have you donated? 40$ USD

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? None 

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel I should be a Trial mod in PRP because I find I am active on the server. I also find that I am good at communicating so (hopefully) people will not get angry because they do not understand why they were punished. I also feel like I am good at keeping my cool which can be proven through my warns with me not having any warns revolving around dissing. I also understand nearly all of the punishments for whatever they did. I am also semi-active over the forums (i.e. the chatbox) so I feel ill be able to respond to any problems on there also. I feel like I can be reliable on fixing the ratio or helping the ratio. I am also patient. I understand every warn I know of and why it is given. I feel I can make a difference and with spring break coming up and hopefully a lot of people coming on Police RP, I feel I'll be able to help out and fix the ratio.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If I were to encounter someone Mass RDMing, and did not see it, I will bring the person making the ticket and the person who was allegedly RDMing. I will then have the person who made the ticket explain what happened. If the suspect was interrupting and cussing, I will tell them they are staff/player dissing and can get warned for that. If this continues, I will mute them and freeze them if they are trying to run away. I will unmute them and if they continue, I will keep them muted for the sit. I will then pull up the logs by doing !plogs and see who he killed if anyone. I will then warn him, minge him for 299 secs and then ask a higher ranked staff to issue them a 10000 second minge. I will then return them both and answer to other calls.

Thank you for considering my application,

Charlie

~Charlie

26 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good Application 

Clearly read Staff Handbook 

Knows how to follow rules 

Goodluck! 

Nice guy, respectful and friendly

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic