Ronin - False warn report

[IFN] Beatbox [DVL]

Your In-game: SNR Beatbox 1C84

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80126234
The admin's name in-game: Ronin

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Unsure

What warning did you receive: Taser Rush

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):http://prntscr.com/muq4b2

Why do you think this warn was false: The day Prior as my trainer told me if someone pulls a gun to shoot to kill, so someone pulled a gun on me the day before i got the warn, I then shot said person, they made a ticket and the admin "Jellypies" explained if he doesn't shoot at me with the gun drawn i'm to do everything in my power to arrest him, this meant tasing, handcuffing if able to sneak up behind the person or calling for backup to outnumber said person, so Nicolaaas pulled a gun on me after I killed him and talked shit saying he still got gatted by a SNR and couldn't afford a gun, he came back instantly breaking NLR to say Oh i can't afford a gun? and points it at me, so I hopped out, tased him and cuffed him as the staff member the day prior told me to do and I was warned for following the staff's orders, I dc'd and told them it wasn't LTAP, to let me relog and to wait to conclude the sit, I come back to a warning and Ronin said he'd vouch for me to get it removed because it was all a misunderstanding

Any extra information:
Edited by [IFN] Beatbox [DVL]

+support

There was a miss-understanding the previous night when I told him (the same thing Steve just said). After he got the warned, Ronin, Eternity and I helped explain so he understood to make sure it wont happen again. Once again, I apologize the miss-understanding and it was not my intention and I do believe Beatbox should have it removed as he has seemed to work hard on ensuring his record is clean and this was a miss-understanding, the staff member whom warned him feels the same way about the issue.

11 minutes ago, JellyPies said:

+support

There was a miss-understanding the previous night when I told him (the same thing Steve just said). After he got the warned, Ronin, Eternity and I helped explain so he understood to make sure it wont happen again. Once again, I apologize the miss-understanding and it was not my intention and I do believe Beatbox should have it removed as he has seemed to work hard on ensuring his record is clean and this was a miss-understanding, the staff member whom warned him feels the same way about the issue.

I would be willing to let this warn get removed.  He has no others and has not been an issue before.  This was the result of a misunderstanding in communication.

16 minutes ago, JellyPies said:

+support

Staff member who warned him said it's false. Just a misunderstanding. 

PoliceRP Manager

1 hour ago, -Nicky- said:

-Support

I was the one who got taser rushed, I have video evidence of the whole thing. I will post it when I get on my PC, but you still broke the rules, MOTD always comes first unless told by an SMT. If you had read the MOTD you would see the contradiction and especially since he's a t-mod, and might not have enough experience to give you correct information, you should've either asked him about it or asked a higher up. Not to mention you said "I don't care" in the sit and overall was very disrespectful.

Also please do not do black text on black background as it is very hard to see!

It blacked itself when i used the format, didn't know if this was an issue on my end or not
I wasn't aware Jellypies was a TMOD I thought he was a higher ranking staff as the way he conducted himself in our previous situations was professional, and with his well worded responses it seemed as if he was doing this for awhile.

As for the video, I'd love to see what lead up to this taser rush so they can see the NLR you broke immediately after being killed by me, but I'd say it's safe to assume you'll clip it to only show the taser rush.

1 hour ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Allow me to clear any confusion up. 

1. If someone draws a gun on you, you cannot pull out any weapon/taser to arrest them. This is FearRP

2. You can't taser anyone who has a gun out. This is Taser Rush

3. That is not your SteamID

4. If someone draws a weapon and shoots at you from a distance, you can shoot them back

This is understood now, after the heated debate in the ticket I went ahead and not only read, and reread through the police training doc which was not provided to me when I was trained, but read, and reread the MOTD and rules of the server, I will not be breaking any more rules.

Edited by [IFN] Beatbox [DVL]

7 hours ago, JellyPies said:

+support

On 3/7/2019 at 3:26 PM, Ronin said:

I would be willing to let this warn get removed.  He has no others and has not been an issue before.  This was the result of a misunderstanding in communication.

On 3/7/2019 at 5:16 PM, Freeze said:

+ Support

Involved staff said it was false

On 3/7/2019 at 10:39 PM, Logan said:

+ Support 

Staff said it was false. 

On 3/7/2019 at 5:53 PM, [659][GL]Bambob01 said:

+Support 

Involved Staff said it was false

also I feel that this should have been a verbal since he has had no trouble with staff before

On 3/8/2019 at 7:13 AM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support 

• Staff member says hes okay with it being removed 

On 3/7/2019 at 5:53 PM, [659][GL]Bambob01 said:

+Support 

Involved Staff said it was false

also I feel that this should have been a verbal since he has had no trouble with staff before

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow