Bobby Jim Staff Application - Denied

yaboi

Should LCPL Bobby Jim 1C24 be Staff  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should LCPL Bobby Jim 1C24 be staff

• YES
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?: LCPL Bobby Jim 1C24 I have also used Donald Duck and Bobby Jim

2. What is your steam name?:Bobby Jim

3. What is your steam ID?:76561198313992962

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):Yes on most original police rp servers such as florida rp crix rp newhope gaming and on ttt servers,I aslo hosten my own server around 3 years ago it was rated number 1 got around 20 players a day until I sold it off and then it just disappeared It was Chicken RP.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 3rd of last year 2018 I have been playing for more then a year.

6. What date did you make your forums account?February 4th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Normal (vip  +)

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 active and 20 total I have been playing alot must came from when i switched back from arma 3 i was very confuzed on rules. https://gyazo.com/60f338d73a540696f98eddce02316a33

9. Have you donated?Yes VIP +

10. What rank are you applying for?T MOD

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?Nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it:Yes

13. Timezone:Us Centeral

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):I believe that I deserve this rank because I am active all day everyday , and i see so many rulebreakers it erks my nerves ,and when I call staff there usally busy wich is completly fine and great that there helping other people  its just I would be able to always be on like last saturday there was one staff on and there was so much cahos I dont blame him it was crazy and out of control If i was staff I would of gotten on and helped him.I am very fair Even if my bestfriend is facing a perm ban I will not show any mercy its his fault for not reading Rules/guidlines/Motd,and I know what im doing as I stated earlier that i have been staff and ran my own server I have tons of expiernce,and Will always know what i should be doing.Also I am a great leader maybe there is a new guy to staff and he needs help i wouldnt scream at him i would help him teach him make him succed.Also Im not gonna yell at people in a sit I will stay calm and treat everyone the same  just because someone messed up once doesnt make them a horrible person ,and I wont hold a grudge like if I see someone break a rule and hes a new guy I will teach him I wont be like warn and then here you go back into the world with no help.No thats not what I want to do I want to make players Succeed and have fun at Gaminglight.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: So I would tp him to roof and jail him,and when he starts cursing at me I would ask nicely to stop and if he doesnt I would ask one more time and on his third time I would gag him.If i did not see the mass rdm I would check logs question players etc and if he doesnt come out innocent I would !warn him For Mass RDM,Cussing in sit Then ask a higher up to minge for 10,000                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Now these are extra questions i made so people know me better

17. What would you do if someone steals a gov car,and its there first time on the server:I would bring them on the roof i wouldnt warn them i would give them a verbal and link them the rules and tell them to read them and after they read them I would return them
  18. What would you do if you see a new person with a broken car and they dont know how to fix it:I would go talk to them tell them to pull out there wrench it click on the red dots to repair  so they can learn for the future.
  19. What would you do If someone is making fun of another person:I would bring them up onto a building and talk to them man to man/women and say thats not cool dont do that just chill out heres a !warn Player diss
  20. If two people are having beef and player dissing eachother and just getting heated:I would bring them up onto a roof tell them its a video game yes people can be anoyying but  calm down !warn them both for Player diss and tell them to seperate I dont want them to be talking to each other or killing each other or anything just go your seperate ways.

Edited by yaboi

-Support

No SteamID

Not active in game

Not active on forums or teamspeak

You were denied recently

I dont think you are fit for staff

You have put a lot of effort in the app

Edited by Smoke

8 hours ago, Smoke said:

-Support

There is a lot of effort in the app

No SteamID

Havent seen you on forums or teamspeak

Not very active in game either

You were denied recently

I also have never seen you in game, at least not that I can remember.

- Support

- No SteamID

- Very low forums posts, Relatively new forums account

- 20 Warns is a LOT of warns

-Rarely ever see you in game, never seen you in teamspeak

You clearly put effort into this application, If you become more active on teamspeak and ingame in the following weeks, appeal some of your old warns and improve your maturity I can definitely see you becoming part of the staff team!

As always, good luck! ~ Shmoopy

On 3/10/2019 at 11:03 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- No SteamID

- Very low forums posts, Relatively new forums account

- 20 Warns is a LOT of warns

-Rarely ever see you in game, never seen you in teamspeak

You clearly put effort into this application, If you become more active on teamspeak and ingame in the following weeks, appeal some of your old warns and improve your maturity I can definitely see you becoming part of the staff team!

As always, good luck! ~ Shmoopy

• Fame locked this topic