A Notice on Possible Future Frequent Absences (Due To School)

Z-man323

You may have not known this, but I do attend high school.  School days are Monday to Friday with the weekends off with take-in time at 7:00 AM CST and leaving time at 2:15 PM CST.  I also have to go to sleep by 9:00 PM CST on school nights.  Because of school taking up my weekdays with classes, homework, projects, etc., it is possible for future absence to occur without early notice, most of which are outside of my control.

In addition to school, I still have to worry about my life outside of this RP: with family, friends, activities, other video games, etc.  If I am unlucky, it is somewhat possible for these absences to extend past five days with out warning, and I can't really control that.  The only reason I was on 24/7 recently is that we are on break until next Monday.  I'm not sure about the specifics on how it is determined that one is absent or the effects of being absent, which scares me even more. 

When I first saw this community, I was instantly hooked.  I only started last weekend, and I'm already getting deeper into the community, being as dedicated as time allows it, and working to the point to where I am currently promoted to researcher.  If I am absent at some point, just know that in my absence I am wishing I could remain active in this wonderful community.  Even if I were absent for over 5 days, there's a 99% chance that I'm still yearning to be active, which I hope you consider before considering me to be no longer an active member of the community.

I truly hope you understand that being in high school can cause absence that is totally out of my control, and that I wish to come back online with my position in the ladder of this community remaining intact, for I truly admire the GamingLight SCP RP community.

Sincerely,

Researcher Zeke Miller

(P.S.: Obviously Zeke Miller isn't going to school, its me that is doing that.  I just signed with that so you know who I am in game.)

Edited by Z-man323