SWAT/ARU/SRT/CERT NPC Gear spawn - Denied

Hannah

1. What you want to see? - having swat cert aru swat srt to be able to buy there gear at npcs in there base 
  2. Why should we add it? -  i think this should be added because it reduces the rdm / resets   and could make it less time to gear up and better role play 
  3. What are the advantages of having this? -less resets for no reason / more roleplay as in real life no one kills there team mates 
  4. Who is it mainly for? - gov 
  5. Links to any content - N/A 
  6. Rules if this gets added: you may not return to gear up / get extra gas and return to an active raid you were in before  hand/  and there should be a 3 min cooldown for the stuff you  bought  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Vikander said:

mega +support

-i hate having to be reset

-would add actual RP to raids

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

+ Having to get resets and killing every gets boring

+ Its faster

+ Less trouble with like PD thinking shootouts

+ Dont need to constantly ask/annoy other people with 'kill me please'

God yes.  Please.

1 hour ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

+ Its faster

PoliceRP Manager

3 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

+ Its faster

20 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

+ Its faster

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

God I’m gonna be the bad guy in this... oh well

-Sadly I have to say

-Support

As neat of an idea as this could be, I -

1. Don’t even know if this is possible

2. Disagree on your arguement on it taking, “less time” as a bullet to the head is faster than a menu screen

3. Believe that this could be abused, assuming that the mod has no ability to set limitations

4. Realize that it would be extremely difficult to go in and change every single jobs accessibility to the vendor, as to avoid citizens with gas grenades

5. Realize that this is a Semi-Rp server, and I believe that a quick reset is sufficient

As a side note, even if there was no menu and it was just, “press e to gear up,” then it would be extremely difficult to get it balanced in terms of what jobs can use the vendor, what they can get out of it, and how much money each item would cost. Personally I think the idea is sound, but not fleshed out enough, and could cause more problems than it could solve.

Edited by Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

35 minutes ago, Blitzton said:

-Sadly I have to say

-Support

2. Disagree on your arguement on it taking, “less time” as a bullet to the head is faster than a menu screen

3. Believe that this could be abused, assuming that the mod has no ability to set limitations

4. Realize that it would be extremely difficult to go in and change every single jobs accessibility to the vendor, as to avoid citizens with gas grenades

5. Realize that this is a Semi-Rp server, and I believe that a quick reset is sufficient

As a side note, even if there was no menu and it was just, “press e to gear up,” then it would be extremely difficult to get it balanced in terms of what jobs can use the vendor, what they can get out of it, and how much money each item would cost. Personally I think the idea is sound, but not fleshed out enough, and could cause more problems than it could solve.

I like the idea but I gotta agree with Blitz, he makes very valid points.

- Support

1 hour ago, Blitzton said:

-Sadly I have to say

-Support

logan2.png

On 3/7/2019 at 11:22 AM, Blitzton said:

-Sadly I have to say

-Support

On 3/6/2019 at 4:14 PM, Freeze said:

+ Support

+ Its faster

On 3/7/2019 at 1:22 PM, Blitzton said:

-Sadly I have to say

-Support

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017