Spartan's Tmod Application- Accepted

1. What is your in-game name?: Spartan

2. What is your steam name?: BlueGrey ♡

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:214182805

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been an Admin and coded on a few other Gmod servers involving DarkRP. I currently run as Community manager for an Unturned RP server aswell. Other than that Experience I have little.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late November, Early December

6. What date did you make your forums account? December 23/2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 1 warn

9. Have you donated? No.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am usually Online late at night when majority of the staff are not online. I can usually be on every night after work and deal with any of the minge's during "Minge hour" as they call it. I know the simple ULX Commands and how to use them. I will do my best to read the handbook at'least 2-3 times a day if possible to make sure I know everything by memory. Dealing with people can get tough at time's. But not much a problem if you are able to defuse the situation with calm ease. If there is a mass amount of minging and I need to call for help. I shall not be afraid to ask my fellow staff members. Keeping a good side in the community is good,It will be able to help with people to keep everything calm and keep my head focused on the main issue.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I shall do my best to defuse the situation and keep everyone calm and cool and then Work everything out in a nice manner. I will then warn them for Mass RDM and staff disrespect, and then grab a higher staff member to give them a 10000 second minge

Edited by タイムレス?スパルタ

-/+support 

I recommend that you try to be more ave during the day. So one can get to know you better. I haven't even seen you once in the server. Are you even in a job(security,mtf,ci,etc) respond to me in pm's.

But good app.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- support

Like Chief said being more active during the day over the night would be beneficial 
+ Great CI leader
+ Does not deal with bs

- please be more active during the day.
- Does not have a poll on this

It is an even  +/- 

Edit: still would have my +suppot over everything

Edited by Ethical

10 hours ago, Ethical said:

+/- support

Like Chief said being more active during the day over the night would be beneficial 
+ Great CI leader
+ Does not deal with bs

It is an even  +/- 

11 hours ago, Chief_ said:

-/+support 

I recommend that you try to be more ave during the day. So one can get to know you better. I haven't even seen you once in the server. Are you even in a job(security,mtf,ci,etc) respond to me in pm's.

But good app.

I actually Can't be active during days. i have a job and work early morning to near late nights. If i could get on during the day, i would love to. But with how things are at the current moment it is physically impossible

+support,

spartan, you’re very mature and responsible. I know you would be an amazing staff member. I only have 2 problems, 1. You can’t be as active as others. I do not blame you for this as I know it’s impossible for you as you have to balance a job and this community. 2. You’re supposed to add a poll. Overall, this is a well written app. 

Good luck. 

On 3/6/2019 at 12:47 PM, Ethical said:

+/- support

+ Great CI leader
+ Does not deal with bs

It is an even  +/- 

4 hours ago, October said:

+support,

spartan, you’re very mature and responsible. I know you would be an amazing staff member. I only have 2 problems, 1. You can’t be as active as others. I do not blame you for this as I know it’s impossible for you as you have to balance a job and this community. 2. You’re supposed to add a poll. Overall, this is a well written app. 

Good luck. 

Changed to this. Just realized you are in ci. But just be very active during weekends 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 3/7/2019 at 9:16 AM, October said:

+support,

Good luck. 

Good luck!