Rabbit's Event Team App

Fisheyes

Please follow the format below. You MUST meet the word requirements. If denied you can reapply in one weeks

Manrabbit8” - Event Team App

Name:  Manrabbit8

SteamIDSTEAM_1:0:205354673

What is your ULX Rank?: Diamond

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 2 ( Ill get better tho)

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No

How Active are you?: Most of the days for 5 hours maybe 4

How many warns do you have?: No

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I can get creative sometimes and I think I can make some good events. I really like SCPs and I would like to make events with them. Its always good to have lots of creative minds so that we can have more events. I think that we need some more events and some more different events. If you give me time I could make some really good events and share my ideas with the gang( The Shaggy Gang) hehe. We kinda need some more event team members because we've been using the same ideas for three days now. I currently know a couple of ideas to do. I can think of ideas for researchers, gensec, SCPs, and maybe CI. I could get ideas and make them better( not taking there idea just helping there idea). I could even help with making the event happen. Like spawning in thing, doing commands for players stats, giving items for the event. Stuff like that.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): CI raid the facility killing every MTF, NTF, Gensec, and Researcher. They then capture Dr. Bright and make there way out of the facility again killing every MTF, NTF, Gensec, and Researcher. They hold him hostage while the MTF try and get him back from the CI. 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-096 because I like the fact that when you look at him he starts running after you, he has really long arms, he looks cool, and he never dies.

That event idea ain't really the best. Its really just CI sided. We make events to involve everyone and not make 1 side op. Also i recommend that you know scp lore better.

-support 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Manager
2 hours ago, Chief_ said:

That event idea ain't really the best. Its really just CI sided. We make events to involve everyone and not make 1 side op. Also i recommend that you know scp lore better.

-support 

I have to agree. The event would be really boring.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support 

-This is CI's job to raid the foundation and capture/kill foundation staff members.

- Personally, haven't seen you and forums account was made saturday

- Little to no knowledge on lore

Edited by Berserkerpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

• th3 locked this topic