Andrew's Resignation

andrewchynd

Well, I guess it has come to this.  I have been losing my stamina over the past month and I feel that that is letting the department down a little.  I haven't been as active as I used to be and that is down to many things but what isnt right is to hold the position while you do nothing and others do it all.  I will remain on the server and on FBI until the weekend and then I will have to call it quits.

This department has done so much for me, given me many great opportunities and I have made some great friends along the way.  I just want to thank you all collectively right now and will speak to those individually throughout the next week.

I love this department with all my heart but I cant keep it going much longer.  We have a talented command team now that I'm sure will lead us to great places in the future.

This will be my last transmission, show me 10-07.

• Sad 4

Damn ill miss you Andrew, didnt know you well but you were a great member of FBI Command.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Andrew you will be missed. I know even as a PA you made an impact on me as an agent and a player teaching me most of what I know today. I would never would have made it where I am if I didn't have leadership from you so I thank you for everything you have done for this department and I hope we can see you again. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.