Weing ban request

Ronin

Your In-game: SWAT SGT Ronin XS9

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6268956

The player's name in-game:  TM Lt Dictator Weing

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:117869209

What did the player do: He's received 43 warns since Feb 15th of THIS year.  That's not even three weeks back, 17 days to be exact.  He minges pretty much constantly when he's on and has shown no inclination to RP.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://www.gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198196004146

What do you believe should happen to the player: Either the longest minge in the history of mankind or a ban.

Any extra information:
Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg
  • Like 2

+++++ Support

- Constantly minges or breaks rules when he's on

- I routinely have 3+ sits a day with him. He knows the rules and knows that he's breaking them, he just doesn't care

- Regularly staff/player disses and shows little remorse or care when hes warned about it

- Ruins the experience for other players who are just trying to play the game

Ideally I'd like to see him get a long minge or a somewhat long ban (14-30 days) to hopefully persuade him not to minge anymore

Edited by Shmoopy_boop
Adding extra info

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+++++ Support

- I routinely have 3+ sits a day with him. He knows the rules and knows that he's breaking them, he just doesn't care

- Regularly staff/player disses and shows little remorse or care when hes warned about it

Ideally I'd like to see him get a long minge or a somewhat long ban (14-30 days) to hopefully persuade him not to minge anymore

Major + Support

Always have an issue with him. He’s disrespectful and has a horrible attitude. He talks to staff members however he wants showing no respect to them. He overall just constantly minges and believe that he should get a perma ban.

logan2.png

8 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+++++ Support

PoliceRP Manager

10 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+++++ Support

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 3/5/2019 at 5:19 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+++++ Support

+support , he been mic spam with ear rape , staff dissing , NCWS

On 3/4/2019 at 10:53 PM, Logan said:

Major + Support

Always have an issue with him. He’s disrespectful and has a horrible attitude. He talks to staff members however he wants showing no respect to them. He overall just constantly minges and believe that he should get a perma ban.

26 minutes ago, Goon stuck in a tree said:

^^ I understand that I have been A *minger* for the last 4 days on the server. I have made a deal with the staff team saying that i can get a 10000 second *minge* for anything that i do. So if I steal a car without adverting. That's a 10000 second *minge.* I hope you understand this and have a nice day.

. I understand what you are saying but SMT will look over this and decide if you will get banned or not. 

Edited by Jeff Junior

1 hour ago, Goon stuck in a tree said:

^^ I understand that I have been A *minger* for the last 4 days on the server. I have made a deal with the staff team saying that i can get a 10000 second *minge* for anything that i do. So if I steal a car without adverting. That's a 10000 second *minge.* I hope you understand this and have a nice day.

That won't fix the issue tbh... +SUPPORT For either a perma minge or ban GLOBALLY

+Support

The experiences I have had with this player as a player and as staff have been terrible. He has been extremely disrespectful, arguementative and he has shown overall that he does not care about the server or the rules on the server. To get that amount of warns in such little time shows you have no care whatsoever, you deserve to be permanently banned from PoliceRP or community wide. He has been openly racist and many other unacceptable things we do not need people like this on the community.

Edited by Smoke

On 3/4/2019 at 9:19 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+++++ Support

+++++ Support

+++++ Support

+ support

minging for DAYSS

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:03 PM, Ronin said:
Your In-game: SWAT SGT Ronin XS9

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6268956

The player's name in-game:  TM Lt Dictator Weing

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:0:117869209

What did the player do: He's received 43 warns since Feb 15th of THIS year.  That's not even three weeks back, 17 days to be exact.  He minges pretty much constantly when he's on and has shown no inclination to RP.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://www.gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198196004146

What do you believe should happen to the player: Either the longest minge in the history of mankind or a ban.

Any extra information:

+Support

This man is a huge minge and has managed to rack up these warns pretty quickly. I have been in sits with him and I can say he has no intention to rp at all and his minging only deterioates the server rp wise. I would definitely advise a ban due to his lack of care towards his warns or reputation on the server.

+++++ Support

I have seen him in these sits myself and im surprised he hasn't been banned already

On 3/5/2019 at 12:53 AM, Logan said:

Major + Support

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

+/- Support, Reason: Once you hit your 40th warn or any high warn count for that matter, It's SMT's decision whether the player should be banned or not; SMT should've been aware of the situation and keeping an eye on him already. If theres like actual video evidence that he doesn't care about his warns or not then my reasoning will obviously alter.