Should I be a Trial Moderator?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Orange

2. What is your steam name?: orange

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:121830468

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I am on the event team 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around one an  a half months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 31

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe a big reason I should be trial mod is that I am constantly active, Mondays though Friday 3-9 EST and on weekends all day. I have a good understanding of the functions and commands of this server and should be able to help out pretty good.  I have only one life so it would not be difficult at all to balance staff duties and my only life as a CI, meaning I should be able to help a lot with the tickets sent in. I fully understand almost all about this server's rules, as this is the only server I play and have a good idea of how the server functions. Most of the days when I first log on I experience a total chaotic server that I feel should not represent Gaming Light and help setting order to this would help out a lot( As I am in a EST time zone.) Everyday I get on this server there is always something new and fun it feels, and starting a new chapter as a Trial Mod would be a great adventure.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?    If I was dealt with this situation I would first gag the player, so i can then speak to him without trying to yell over him and keep things calm, then tell him what he has done wrong and warn him for Mass RDM and Staff disrespect, afterwards I would then I would contact a higher staff that is online to minge the player for 10,000 seconds.

Edited by Official Orange

• Igneous changed the title to Oranges Trial Mod Application - Accepted