CI Combat Medics - Denied

Zooguy4111

What you want to see? - CI combat medics as their own branch of CI.

Why should we add it? - Because, right now CI have RND and combat and that's about it. There aren't many special jobs and NU-7 have medics, juggernaut,heavy's, and snipers. Compared to CI's two branches NU-7 have a massive advantage. And it's not just that branch of MTF others are also way stronger than CI.

What are the advantages of having this? - Helps diversify CI and helps the balance of the fights.

Who is it mainly for? - CI but this can make more people want to join CI.

Links to any content -  N/A

I didn't know if this counted as a branch update but Conner told me it wasn't so I'll just trust him.

17 hours ago, タイムレス?スパルタ said:

This seems like an great idea. but not really needed. I know that the Foundation has all these great and more powerful jobs than CI but, not much CI can do. We do have 2 branches but those two branches hold strong on the tree. having a connection and not falling down.

RND can't really do anything combative. All they do is test 049 make equipment and reason deals with the foundation. 

15 hours ago, Coco1929 said:

I personally believe that CI have way to many classes / jobs. If this where to be added i think that you would have to get rid of one, Just my opinion.

How so? All jobs are made so multiple ranks can use them (except PVT and LT). We have less jobs than many other departments. 

+/-SUPPORT

Just give LT+ medkits like Security tbh. No need for another job and you guys have had an update recently also.

Also, in lore MTF/Foundation really get more funding (Hence why they have more jobs) then CI so there would be no point in adding this. Most doctors for CI are like surgeons and they don't really have a combat medic portion...

Let's also start talking about weaponry. CI has better weapons then foundation. They also haves something foundation doesn't, cloaks. If your aim is to "balance" things out this not a way to do it. Adding a medic class only just allows healing and serves no actual balance at all. On top of this, foundation medics really aren't active. CI also has their own version of MTF that has elite weapons. These are reasons I feel like this isn't needed.

(P.S. Everytime we add a class in, it breaks other spawnpoints so Admin+ have to fix it so I don't see a need to break spawnpoints when you could just add medkits to LT+ classes...)

Edited by Jet TZ

5 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

+/-SUPPORT

Just give LT+ medkits like Security tbh. No need for another job and you guys have had an update recently also.

Also, in lore MTF/Foundation really get more funding (Hence why they have more jobs) then CI so there would be no point in adding this. Most doctors for CI are like surgeons and they don't really have a combat medic portion...

Let's also start talking about weaponry. CI has better weapons then foundation. They also haves something foundation doesn't, cloaks. If your aim is to "balance" things out this not a way to do it. Adding a medic class only just allows healing and serves no actual balance at all. On top of this, foundation medics really aren't active. CI also has their own version of MTF that has elite weapons. These are reasons I feel like this isn't needed.

(P.S. Everytime we add a class in, it breaks other spawnpoints so Admin+ have to fix it so I don't see a need to break spawnpoints when you could just add medkits to LT+ classes...)

While yes balancing is something I want to, that isn't the main reason. I want to add medics or doctors to CI so CI can be more diverse. Right now CI has RND and Combat which is the same as MTF and Researchers. I don't know what you mean by MTF that have elite weapons in CI because at best we have shade or Infiltrators and there are 2 or 3 members of Shade and I rarely ever see an infiltratros. I won't deny that CI has better weapons, in most situations CI will out gun MTF. This being said there have been times where I have gotten on and MTF are raiding us and we can't leave our spawn due to us getting sniped and the fact that MTF had medics there to help them. And the cloaks I believe are for Infiltrators which is diamond+ only which, has about 2 to 3 members that aren't very active. It would make sense that a lot of CI medics would be surgeons I can't find anything in lore that actually says that they are. I do get that the foundation gets more funding, I mean they are funded by the rest of the world. I do get that the spawn points would be trouble some and I would love to help out with that if I could but I doubt I can. And I don't know if I'm just really forgetful but what update did we get?

Edited by Zooguy4111

5 hours ago, Knox said:

still CI pretty OP

To you I say compare MTF to CI. 

6 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

CI also has their own version of MTF that has elite weapons. These are reasons I feel like this isn't needed.

The job you’re referring to is currently broken and therefore we don’t have our own version of MTF. 

But overall, -support its unneeded. CI command already has medkits but they use it for themselves. Secondly you can always buy a medkit in the armory.