Public 008 & 049 test. Dr Aleks.

Skela

SeniorResearcher Aleks S01

(Sorry for blue text)

You must have the ranking of Delta+ to view the document fully. Researchers are freely able to visit. But if given the information towards the wrong hands. You’ll be terminated.

Operation; █████████████████████

The requirement

The requirement is we would need the SCP 049 & multiple samples of 008.

A good note to read when you commence ██████████████

This shall be only used, when we have a suitable of fellow Chaos Insurgents on. More supply of gas mask, and hazmat. If we have intel of multiple ███████ meaning a huge amount of D-class, Security and etc.

Why I come up with. ████████████████████████████████

Having the idea of being able to try mix SCP 049 “cure” and the 008 exposure can cause a huge ███████████████

I ran multiple test on mixing SCP 049.

Testing…

Test 1;

WILL 049 be able to control victims of the 008 exposure?

Logs;

Aleks: “Okay 049, with the agreement of being able to live among us, and given test subjects. You’ll have to listen to us and have us be able to put you undercontrol.”

049: “Understood. Now why do you bring to me a high amount of, pestilence?” He points at the samples of 008.

The samples of 008 was put in a containment, auto filter machine that I’ve built. For it contains and keep it stable.

Aleks: “Well,  I wonder if you could cure it.” Aleks called in a test subject, that offer to experiment.

I proceed to cut his arm, and put him in the room of the 008. He slowly began to have a bad fever and slowly loses control.

I ran a test of blood pressure. Super high. Heart rate. High again. He was burning up and swelling. Eyes slowly losing color.

049 was quite in a hurry to cure him. Trying to break his cuff yelling. “CURE THIS MAN. Let me!” His eyes was open, and he was trying his hardest.

I finally cut the ropes and 049 went to curing. It was ████ to say the least.

Checking on the “cure” subject.

I command 049 to control his subject. He told him that I have the willpower to do whatever I want. l proceed to run diagnostics on him to see anything different from old tests.

Comparing towards Richard’s works with 049.

After Exposure to 049: Paranoid/pain
          After Exposure to 049: Very paranoid
          After Exposure to 049: Scared
          After Exposure to 049:  LOW! 45MG/DL
          After Exposure to 049: Normal 98
          After Exposure to 049: o+

Now my recordings.

• Exposure to 008: Numb, lightheaded and really heated.

• Exposure to 008: Weak, dead face.

• Exposure to 008: Weak, face losing color, but no fear or any emotions.

• Exposure to 008: 74Mg:DL

• Exposure to 008: 125 high. Possible hypertension first stage.

• Exposure to 008: o+

Before any attempts..

When I was about to test on both, exposure & 049 “cure” and check on the exposure level. Five minutes later, seem 008 gets more control over the subject, causing him to start attacking me. Lucky my revolver in hand and was able to execute the subject. I receive a cut. And was immediately sent to the medical bay. I recovered.

Test 1 summary:

Seem that 049 can have control for up to five minutes. If taken to a raid to ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

How may we use the information given?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████Powerroom█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████escape possible nuke████████████████████████████████████████████████████

There is no cure.

If you get infected. You will be immediately killed. No question ask. If you fail to realize your life is in risk. And think we’re a ████

To not helping you? Sorry buddy. Make sure you tell communication that you’ve been infected. Otherwise wise, you’ll be marked as a traitor.

To be able to see the ████████████████████

Must be Delta+. Anyhow,

This is Aleks.

Signing off.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{