Can't collect platinum - Closed

b civilgamers.com

So as a class D miner I managed to escape to the surface and I can mine every other ore and have no problems with any other ore except for platinum I can pick at it and it will say in the chat You have got some platinum but when I check my ore bag the number of platinum I have will not change I have even tried to pick it up from another miner and I did but it didn't go into my ore bag it essentially vanished I tried mining from different platinum ores I've switching to another job and then back to miner and even tried reloging but none of it worked other class D miners can collect platinum and have no problems with it just me

• 3 weeks later...

A similar thing is happening to me but with bronze. It takes 50+ hits to mine it sometimes and like 10 another time. But this actually occurs with all ores for me like the hits needed to mine are random and takes way too long to mine for something that sells for 30 compared to platinum

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• 5 weeks later...