RFFD PLEASE SEE

ARG

FD in PoliceRP?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys like to see this?

• Yes
    • No(Please DM me why)

RFFD stands for Rockford Fire Department as we are aware there is a Fire Station in the game but it's EMS base in real life I'm a First Responder (Firefighter) and for EMS they already have a RIT (Rapid intervention/Rescue) Truck but for firefighters they'd have an engine and ladder so three types of truck in total. A fire could be started when a car blows up or printers. Houses can catch on fire after a while and maybe have something as dispatch for fires so we know what units to use.

FD units will share the radio with EMS so if dispatch sends out a AMB00RV to assist or FD can assist EMS. There are lots of stuff to add but it's only a game but I would like to be able to RP as much as possible Like in real life we have Gas meters and CO meters but we wouldn't need that in game and we could just use the CO extinguishers or AFFF, PW and DryChem extinguishers (AirPacks would be available too within tools like closet hooks and ladders)

For FIreFighters, there would be normal firefighters and FireFighter Officers whereas they would sit in the passenger seats and there also could be Fire Police if you guys would like to add later on. If you get into the FD or FP whatever you sign up for and then taking a vote at the meeting to confirm that you're in. APPS would work like background checks and us getting to know you a bit.

Please DM me if you can make this happen. I will be more descriptive if you guys would like me to see this in game

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

We don’t have fires..?

Adding them is what I meant

11 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

Eh, this suggestion has been denied multiple times due to the lag fires cause on the server soooo.... -Support

Yes but that was a long time ago maybe it is smoother

• Manager
10 hours ago, ARG said:

Adding them is what I meant

Yes but that was a long time ago maybe it is smoother

With all the addons and player PoliceRP has, It would cause way to much lag and might crash the server.

So I will have to give this suggestion a -Support.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

The main reasons behind this "Idea" is great!, but I feel that RockFord City has way to many regiments at this current time, But I do feel that the fire system could be imprinted in the EMS,  I have wiritten some code for the job but, you may have to change/add some things for example "The player model" and the colour of the job ("In the F4 menu")

Code for the job :

spacer.png 

BUT!, one of the main issues what this would bring to the server is the "fire lag" the server would suffer with fps issues.

One issue to fix the "fire lag" would be for the owner to upgrade the server "Ram/CPU etc" << This would incress the pressure for most players < (increase FPS),

On 3/5/2019 at 6:16 AM, Lone_Wolf said:

The main reasons behind this "Idea" is great!, but I feel that RockFord City has way to many regiments at this current time, But I do feel that the fire system could be imprinted in the EMS,  I have wiritten some code for the job but, you may have to change/add some things for example "The player model" and the colour of the job ("In the F4 menu")

Code for the job :

spacer.png 

BUT!, one of the main issues what this would bring to the server is the "fire lag" the server would suffer with fps issues.

One issue to fix the "fire lag" would be for the owner to upgrade the server "Ram/CPU etc" << This would incress the pressure for most players < (increase FPS),

Cool I just got my laptop back maybe it could be worked on with the new map

On 3/12/2019 at 8:44 AM, SYKE said:

It would be AWESOME to have a FD but we don't have fire's so its not gonna exactly have a purpose. 

If we wanted to add fire's it would probably just cause a tremendous amount of lag.

I am pretty upset to see EMS acting as FD (Deputy Connortwos) the only time FD would Assist EMS if it was asked for and it wouldn’t even be a RIT truck only a ENG. Also where do I post this to make this idea happen.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:40 AM, Jet TZ said:

yUH KNOW Fire Departments are called FIRE AND RESCUE!

Yes but the FD is the rescue!

On 3/18/2019 at 7:00 AM, Lil Goat said:

How can we ask him to add