OMG What is With This

Jet

There are WAY too many breach events along with it just being instant. I miss when events were original and didn't focus around causing chaos... Can this please be changed. I recommend allowing only 1-2 breach events a day. 

What do you guys think?

(P.S. I was the only one out of a handful who would step up and write this...)

Edited by Jet TZ
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jet TZ said:

I have talked to the event team lead and he said he won't be stopping breach events (pm me for proof)

I said as long as they are getting a 5 rating then I don't see a problem with them. If people honestly thought they were annoying and bad then they would vote for a 1/5. So please take this drama else where and stop trying to make the Event Team, and myself, look like we don't care. 

If events get good ratings, then we see no reason to change them...

And can a forum diplomat take this down

1 minute ago, Kade said:

I said as long as they are getting a 5 rating then I don't see a problem with them. If people honestly thought they were annoying and bad then they would vote for a 1/5. So please take this drama else where and stop trying to make the Event Team, and myself, look like we don't care. 

If events get good ratings, then we see no reason to change them...

And can a forum diplomat take this down

Why, it is asking for community input. Also, do the ratings in order like such and lets see the rating...

1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4

5. 5

----

Is there an issue with me getting input via forums? I took down the one post

• Like 2

Not saying they are bad, but while I was doing my weekend training on every saturday with my MTF, they made a vote for the event and it got selected, and they were rushing me even after I told them to please wait until training was over, so then the team was on my butt about hurrying up my training, and I just told them to start it without Nu7 for awhile, it kinda bugged me they couldn't wait just a few more minutes. We did however we did get in there as soon as the event kinda started to happen. Maybe once in a while y'all do that type of event? I don't have any problems with the team, but I will it does kinda get boring after awhile seeing that MTF basically all ways deals with how the event runs any ways, theres always a whole bunch of SCP's out and we capture all the SCP's, idk but thats just my idea.

PS:No hate was intended in this comment lol

Edited by 420 Blackbeard™

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

I agree with Jet, I know the ratings may say different but in my opinion the events are very regularly a breach one where it is pretty much instant, all scp breach at once with no graduation in them. I played as a SCP in one of these events and the corridors get crammed so quickly especially in HCZ. As well as this, sometimes they aren't as structured/prepared fr as they could be (no offence meant towards the Event team, they're a good team) but on some of them a little more planning would be good and a short brief to all online staff so they know what is happening and can help participants/players on the server much better if there is a problem.

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Bread locked this topic