Woods1

Should I become Trail Moderator?  

1. 1. Should I become Trail Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your in-game name?:  MTF A1 PFC Woods P16

2. What is your steam name?: Uncle Terry

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:87435600

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have only had one Trial Moderator position on a Star Wars RP server which I resigned after since something came up with family.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): February of 2019.

6. What date did you make your forums account?: December 25, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold.

8. How many warns do you have on the server?  0 but I have one warning on Police-RP which is somehow brought over.

9. Have you donated? On SCP RP: Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at: 

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

13. Timezone: US EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe I deserve this rank because of my experience on the server and always learning to accept new things into my life. Trail Moderator is a job that I would like to acquire so I can also learn more about the server and also help with benefiting the SCP-RP players. I do have past experience on a Star Wars RP server and understanding how ULX works also. To be active on a Staff Job is most important since people need help on SCP-RP and I will always be there to assist anybody in need. No matter what if a higher authority says to do something I will obey no matter the objective and no questions asked. I do not break down when something dramatic is happening and always staying focus on the task that needs to be done. Never will I abuse my powers when playing SCP-RP and only using my powers on the Staff Job. Maturity is the key to becoming Staff and also to open yourself up to new things by other people. This is why I believe I should become Staff on SCP-RP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would attempt to calm down the Mass RDMer so we can speak calmly without anger. If the Mass RDMer isn't responding to my requests I will Gag the Mass RDMer since he or she is unable to speak maturely. I would bring the person who reported the ticket and asked him to explain his side of the story as both story's is important. Since I had the person who made the ticket story, now I will ungag the Mass RDMer to see if he or she is ready to speak. If the Mass RDMer is taking maturely then I wouldn't gag them anymore. If they where still Swearing I would regag them. Since I heard both sides of the Story or only one side since the Mass RDMer isn't cooperating, I will now do !Warn and  warn the Mass RDMer. Now I would call a Higher Staff Member to come to the Sit and Minge him or her for over 10,000 seconds as states in the handbook.

Edited by Sunshine

On 3/5/2019 at 6:42 PM, Coco1929 said:

+/- Support

Not real Active

Friendly Guy

Good Application 

Mature

Once activity is increased its a +Support from me

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

Large +Support

Woods is a VERY hard working fella ingame and in real life. Woods has a job he has to tend to In real life and still manages to put in as many hours as he possibly can, he is always on the go and ready to move when told and I can definitely see woods becoming a great staff member to work alongside with. 

Best of luck woods!