Application Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i should be a T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Kyle Watson       

2. What is your steam name?: Kyle Watson   

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:106130257   

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes as i used to be paid developer however i am currently not working on anything at the moment as well as the fact that i used to co own a server and it just got too much for me to handle as the other co owner was very inactive so i have a lot of experience with ULX.

5. What date did you start playing on the community?: I started playing in january 2018       

6. What date did you make your forums account? 13 february 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1672180161

9. Have you donated? Yes $20       

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator    

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No as all my ranks have been removed from previous servers i have worked on.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: GMT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A       

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  Hey there my name is Kyle Watson , the reason of why I should get trial moderator rank is because; I've been playing on Gaminglight Police Roleplay a lot and I really enjoy playing on gaminglight , and I'm active everyday, and I would love to be apart of the staff team , and help others from the players that are rule breakers , and I have lots experience with staffing And helping staff, I want to uphold the standards of Gaminglight as I love the community. I enjoy helping people that are having trouble with anything and I am always willing to help. I believe I could make a big difference due to the time I put into the server and if I'm not on but needed people can always contact me on discord and I will jump on. I truly think I am mature enough and ready for the Trial Moderator rank.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If i was the Admin in this situation i would begin by bringing the reporter to a roof and getting his/her side of the story and after i had one that i would bring the RDMer to the roof and get their side of the story and if the player started cussing , i will not giving others a chance to say their side of the story , i will Mute or gag the player who is cursing until i get the stories or proof from everyone that was involved , when i finish listening to the Stories or watching the proof , i will ungag the cussing player and tell him to relax , and if he started to Mass RDM again i will warn him and minge him for 300 sec and call higher up to minge him for 10,000 seconds.

Edited by kyle watson

+Support

- Active

- Good Application

- Nice guy

- Knows rules

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |