Sign in to follow this  
HuntertheWolf

HuntertheWolfs GM App

In-game name: hunterthewolf

SteamID:76561198121753101

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SSGT

Have you donated to the server?: not really

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: not that i know of

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: umm as stated in the last one nope not that i know of

How much time do you have on the server?: ive played on both the police rp ,scp-rp,stars clone wars so in total no clue but on clone wars

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: not much i just know about the clones and delta force as well as i have watched the clone wars cartoon and i have watched the first move as well as i think the 2nd one i aint no nerd in it but i know a decent amount to be able to create combat systems and events

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: well i do setup ops in arma 3 and i use to do it as well on gmod so ya that and i find it fun giving players a challenge

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: umm is this a trick question i mean well i guess because i can help make sim's as well as other things

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: ulx yes sir as well as assmod fadmin and many more

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: no clue but if its anything like doing random operations with my friends as well as running sims on arma i think ill get use to it quite quickly

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On_ship: random sith comes on board to gather data no alarms are raised by auto detection because the ship is also cloaked while the sith heads to the bridge to gather sensity data the sith bumps into a clone trooper and the alarms are raised the sith then calls to a local ship not far away and as it warps in 5th fleet is warned to go and engage the fighters while the ct and battle groups goto deal with all boarders while this happens the jedi find and capture the sith.

off_ship:recon is sent out to scout out a location that is going to need a guard while civs are trying to evac from a planet then while the recon is heading back they get ambushed 1 soldier makes it out alive and rushes back to warn the grand general about the attack when he arrives the grand general is talking with the 501st cmder and while the soldier trying to warn the grand general a group of droids rolls up and starts slaughtering all the civs and the troopers the 38th then gets a tank dropped in from a bird which then almost gets shoot down by a rpg from a super droid

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):it depends theres a total of two ways i know of by command and by the ui's

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):im almost 90% sure its either !model name model or /model name model

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yep fully tho some makes no sense i still read it all

+/- not gonna say yes but not gonna say no 

u do indeed do good arma ops but swrp is nothing like arma it is totaly different 

your on ship and off ship need more detail and ending and like more enthusiasm. 

Thats about it

Posted (edited)

+/- Support

I like you Hunter your a chill guy

But I have to say Your on and Off Ship events are just like everyone elses in all honestly, We had an Event pretty much the same as what you have described. Events are getting repetitive to some people and we need something new. Your off ship event is a little confusing but it has potential.

If you wanna be a game master you gotta be different then the rest 

If you don't know if a idea of an event will work or not just Try and event when there are less people on the server to see if its good and if it is use it when there are main population on the server.

And people will train you if you don't know ULX that well.

Add a poll btw

Edited by BoomerxDD

-PENDING-

I'll go through all the applications this Saturday don't hesitate on leaving more feedback 

+/- Support

Same as what most of the people above have said, but I feel like you should touch upon your of this period lore if you want to be a GM.

GM spots are full right now

until they are open this will be left on pending