Elapin's Warn Appeal

[GL] Elapin

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Warns can be no longer than 3 months old for an appeal to be placed. Warns older than 3 months will be classed as a legit warn and will not be removed.

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Elapin

Your SteamID: Steam_0:1:237084328

The admin's name in-game: Bryce

The admin's steam name (If you know it): IDK

What warning did you receive: NLR

Why do you think this warn was false: I do not think it is false but I think it should be appeal because I think that I have learned my lesson on NLR. I have been in the communty. I believe that lots of people trust me and I trust myself that I will not commit NLR anymore. I hope that I will not break NLR and I promise to do my best to not break NLR. I feel like I have learned my lesson on NLR. 

Any extra information: I haven't broke NLR in a long time.

- Support 

Unfortunately you can't just remove a warn because you "learned to not do it". The warning is there to stick. 

However you can get it removed if you follow the guidelines of the warn appeals that Fame created. 

PoliceRP Manager

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Unfortunately you can't just remove a warn because you "learned to not do it". The warning is there to stick. 

However you can get it removed if you follow the guidelines of the warn appeals that Fame created. 

12 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

agreed  

18 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Completely agree with what Eternity said. 

logan2.png

even though you have learned your lesson warning are met to stick i trust you alot elapin  i know  sometimes you might make an honest mistake get a warn for it but   you wait 3 months you can appeal it so it isn't the end of the world -support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Hannah King said:

even though you have learned your lesson warning are met to stick i trust you alot elapin  i know  sometimes you might make an honest mistake get a warn for it but   you wait 3 months you can appeal it so it isn't the end of the world -support 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 3/3/2019 at 4:24 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

• Like 1

- Support 

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 4:24 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

- Support 

sorry but there is no other way to say it.